Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Bankseys sneaked in and stencilled a cheeky panda on my fireplace, while I was distracted, laughing at the DAB's.

panda.thumb.jpg.38e52ba91932ae7de62e408c1da1e194.jpg

Thank you.

It's like a horror movie. You see patterns appear on the wall, hear strange noises, there's unexplained phenomena and one night you're axed to death...

...by Paisley Panda

On 11/08/2022 at 12:58, Florentine_Pogen said:

Unsure if this has been posted elsewhere ........but WTF is going on in Wester Ross ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/11/skye-lochalsh-shootings-residents-react

The man charged hurt his wife and then shot his brother in law dead.  Not sure of the relations with the other two victims - the guy drove an hour to attack them.

Awful case, the murdered man was a father of six.  Just dreadful.

The news has mentioned Alex Jones who has been sued for peddling shite on TV

I kept getting the US looney conspiracy theorist mixed up with the wifie on The One Show. Who also peddles shite in TV but not shite you'd likely to get sued for 

I said in work all week I'd be staying off it this weekend and had planned my Saturday out. I've been up and about since about 5am and my days plans are almost done, I only have the van to wash.

My choice is now Junior fitba or the pub. I wish for neither.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I said in work all week I'd be staying off it this weekend and had planned my Saturday out. I've been up and about since about 5am and my days plans are almost done, I only have the van to wash.

Station park is your friend.  You'll leave at the end thinking, thank f**k I don't watch that every week.

On 12/08/2022 at 05:20, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Bankseys sneaked in and stencilled a cheeky panda on my fireplace, while I was distracted, laughing at the DAB's.

panda.thumb.jpg.38e52ba91932ae7de62e408c1da1e194.jpg

Thank you.

I'm seeing a cat in a tuxedo but no panda.

f**k knows. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Massive w**k then eat junk food all day playing PS5

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The man charged hurt his wife and then shot his brother in law dead.  Not sure of the relations with the other two victims - the guy drove an hour to attack them.

Awful case, the murdered man was a father of six.  Just dreadful.

He injured his back in a car accident a year ago and wasn’t happy that it was still not healed so shot his osteopath and the osteopaths wife. 

19 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The news has mentioned Alex Jones who has been sued for peddling shite on TV

I kept getting the US looney conspiracy theorist mixed up with the wifie on The One Show. Who also peddles shite in TV but not shite you'd likely to get sued for 

I used to wonder what made the lad from The Snowman go off the deep end, eat absolutely all of the pies, and start modelling tinfoil hats.

2 hours ago, Venti said:

The music from Bill & Ted is amazing.

Bizarrely, I just watched a video today where the host referred to godawful late Eighties funk metal as "Bill & Ted rock"  :lol: