Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

32 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

It's like the signs for Madderty, sort of somewhere between Auchterarder and Crieff. I say sort of, as I'm sure it's a P&K in-joke. Pretty sure it doesn't actually exist.

Twinned with Brigadoon?

On 03/08/2022 at 17:10, Hedgecutter said:

I was genuinely there just the other day. 😄

Bast*rd bus from the leisure park to the centre went on a grand tour of northern Dunfermline and Wellwood/Townhill.

On the subject of signs in Dunfermline, this one (ironically beside Dunfermline Town station) raised a smile to the point a photo was required.  No expense spared:

PXL_20220731_112828342.thumb.jpg.790f2cf6dae0246ad94c6744ec76b84a.jpg

Also, why does Dunfermline love shoehorning in a Crieff reference everywhere.  Not quite as bad as signs for Kilmarnock in Edinburgh, but getting there.

Crieff's their big town city.

If you live in a second floor flat in the middle of Edinburgh’s city centre and are puzzled by the fact someone has painted your front windows (even though they were already quite nicely painted), you can have it as a freebie.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you live in a second floor flat in the middle of Edinburgh’s city centre and are puzzled by the fact someone has painted your front windows (even though they were already quite nicely painted), you can have it as a freebie.

Mistake Smack GIF - Mistake Smack Fawlty Towers - Discover & Share GIFs

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Just as well they never asked you to paint their porch 

B430D82A-3DAE-4250-9697-1A154B1ADE2E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

You didn't fall off the ladder, chalk that up as a win.

A gang of lively 11 year olds got on the bus last night. One of them wanted a square go with a chubby kid and gave him a hefty slap in the chops when he refused to take him on then got off the bus. 

I commended the kid for his stance, only for another wee fanny (smoking an E cigarette I might add) to give me a barrage of cheek, calling me a specky c**t etc. 

As luck would have it, we got off at the same stop. Going into my house he got his mobile phone out, took my pic and said his dad will kick my c**t in for being a paedophile. 

If you hear of a house in Lochee getting torched in the next few days pray for CJ. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

18 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

A gang of lively 11 year olds got on the bus last night. One of them wanted a square go with a chubby kid and gave him a hefty slap in the chops when he refused to take him on then got off the bus. 

I commended the kid for his stance, only for another wee fanny (smoking an E cigarette I might add) to give me a barrage of cheek, calling me a specky c**t etc. 

As luck would have it, we got off at the same stop. Going into my house he got his mobile phone out, took my pic and said his dad will kick my c**t in for being a paedophile. 

If you hear of a house in Lochee getting torched in the next few days pray for CJ. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣