Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Duszek said:

Always had a soft spot for seaweed which resembles alien predators. “Its leg just moved” I told my gullible son as we strolled down Cromarty beach.

104C122E-CDB0-438E-8B2F-D2B941364D93.jpeg

You picked a hell of a time to escape the burning heat of France.

image.thumb.png.901ae89f7d8ced71728d77d9bd8394b2.png

Brian Ware of Paisley founded the Crayon Initiative after learning hotels and restaurants throw away all the crayons left behind at tables by children. He collects them, melts them down and creates new crayons that are thicker and easier to hold for Morton fans. 

Last night we sat outside with a cold drink and played board games with the kids. We were playing a new Logo game, based on TV and movies. 

My 12 year old daughter was to ask my wife a question. Reading the card she asked:

"What was Meg Ryan faking in When Harry Met Sally that led to another diner saying "I'll have what she's having"?"

Seeing my wife trying to answer but not answer was hilarious. 

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You picked a hell of a time to escape the burning heat of France.

Too short a stay, unfortunately, back in the heat now. Summers are getting grueling here…

Have there been a lot more goals scored in the dying minutes of a game recently, (as in the last decade )  than there used to be (as in the last 60 years)?

Seems that way to me. Maybe it's because we have lots more 5 and 6 minute add-ons now.

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Have there been a lot more goals scored in the dying minutes of a game recently, (as in the last decade )  than there used to be (as in the last 60 years)?

Seems that way to me. Maybe it's because we have lots more 5 and 6 minute add-ons now.

I don't know but Lawrie Reilly had the nickname "Last minute Reilly" and he was 1940/50s

9 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I seem to recall you were considering picking up the whistle a wee while ago, I hope these are for playing rather than officiating!

Haha! Old job finishing times were erratic so I never enrolled in the end. It will be something I look at doing in the future though.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Haha! Old job finishing times were erratic so I never enrolled in the end. It will be something I look at doing in the future though.

^^^ Got black balled.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Disappointed.

I can not and will not ever see past the Puma King as the greatest football boot ever.

Absolutely mate. As a somewhat rotund, approaching mid thirties baller CH turning up in white "fancy dancy" Italian bates to the Drummie will be some giggle.

As a one time resident of Accrington, and observer of so many maniacs behind the wheels of cars, I found this interesting but not surprising.

The inquest/inquiry might be of interest to  Inanimate Carbon Rod

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/drink-driver-posted-snapchat-during-24548986?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email