Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

So, not only do these poor cnuts work in a lab analysing shit on a stick, but they need to do it in fucking Dundee?

When they get to the lab in Dundee, opening a box full of shite is a big improvement on the day.

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

So, not only do these poor cnuts work in a lab analysing shit on a stick, but they need to do it in fucking Dundee? Quite the double whammy. Bet they wish their weekends away to get back on the job(bies) of a Monday morning.

^^^

richard-finlayson-image-2-217725360.thumb.jpg.c4648b01dc89cdbeb13a697975da8daf.jpg

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Wait.... this is free when you hit 50???

That's going to save me a small fortune. 

You're never too young to start not talking about Shit Club.

58 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

^^^

richard-finlayson-image-2-217725360.thumb.jpg.c4648b01dc89cdbeb13a697975da8daf.jpg

An oft made mistake, but that handsome young man was from Carluke and, latterly, Lesmahagow ( both South Lanarkshire so more of a claim to your Accies types), I believe. He may have sullied the fine town of Motherwell's good name by pumping his sister in the lift at our train station, but he's not one of ours.

I watched the Adam Sandler film “that’s my boy” at the mother in laws last night. I had never heard of it before but f**k me what a film it was. Somewhat reminded me of Freddie Got fingered and judging by the reviews it is clearly filed as one or the worst efforts of all time. Needless to say all 4 of us were in fits throughout and went to bed still laughing. This is a quick snippet of one review I found:

A6D2613E-5E7A-4BCF-AF98-1FDC3AC43756.jpeg

On 16/07/2022 at 18:21, Melanius Mullarkay said:

That’s me got the “please shit in this” letter. Will join the club over the next few days.

Just failed mine!

Got a date on Friday with a couple of extreme laxatives,then, on Saturday,into hospital for an unwanted photoshoot with a dodgy looking camera.

On the bright side though, have heard that the guy next in the queue is in about a sore throat..

3 hours ago, supermik said:

Just failed mine!

Got a date on Friday with a couple of extreme laxatives,then, on Saturday,into hospital for an unwanted photoshoot with a dodgy looking camera.

On the bright side though, have heard that the guy next in the queue is in about a sore throat..

All the best mate, hope they caught it early. Bit of warning, the nurse who shoves the camera up your arse will have heard the "We'll have to stop meeting like this" line before..

6 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Today at work I've dealt with a Billy Bremner, Tommy Burns, Helen Baxendale and now former French Open champion Michael Chang has just pitched up.

Kenny Dalglish senior was one of my favourite characters in Phoenix Nights 

On 18/07/2022 at 19:14, supermik said:

Just failed mine!

Haud oan! It's not failed, it's just dodgy looking sample - there's a huge proportion of these that are just reporting a possible thing to look at - a false positive, but better that than missing things.. So no panic on health grounds.

If you feel like panicking however, the Cleanprep or whatever requires drinking 33 litres of heavy undrinkable thick water for 12 hours before - that's hard work. (Slight exaggerations). And it's not a camera - it's a swiss army knife they use. Camera and torch (for obvious reasons), snipping tool and bucket to collect samples of anything interesting such as polyps, tumours or that pack of cocaine that you forgot to drop off to your pal in Barlinnie last week. And sometimes things get held up by the tube not making it round a bend. 

The best bit is getting to watch the inside of your colon on-screen as they shove the tube about about -vaguely Dr Whoish. They're usually a nice bunch of people who will make you feel at ease despite having to look at your anus. Don't reveal which team you support just in case the operator is a (insert worst possible club here).

All the best for a good day out and a good outcome.

Edited by House Bartender
sp.