Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

25 minutes ago, just me 2 said:
On 12/07/2022 at 11:34, Shandön Par said:
I know I’m not normal but I just love working in the heat. Hotter the better. Repairing saunas would probably be my ideal job. 

Broken saunas aren't usually hot though

Oh don’t spoil the fantasy!

46 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Also along the A9154 I found this along the roadside.

DSC_0099.thumb.JPG.ced3d593149030b819440204ebf35359.JPG

1925 Must have taken days for football teams to travel down to play in the Scottish Cup and for teams to come up here before then. Taking into consideration if they survive getting through Perthshire without being robbed by highwaymen. Still, the road was built in a shorter time with picks and shovels than its taking a modern government with modern resources to decide when to complete dueling the newer version!!!

Teams would have gone by train in those days. Prior to the Beeching cuts there was a fairly extensive network and you could get a train to towns like Hawick and Forfar.

Man spotted taking SQUIRREL for a walk on a lead outside Tesco in bizarre moment

0_squirrel.jpg

Nowadays the variety of pets people can choose from is never-ending.

There's conventional choices, such as cats and dogs, and more exotic creatures, like snakes, chameleons, rats or even miniature goats.

Yet a pet squirrel is not something you see everyday.

But in the town of Hailsham in West Sussex, a man has been spotted regularly walking one of the rodents on a lead.

A bemused onlooker captured the sight outside Hailsham Tesco, and soon went on to share it online, Sussex Live reports.

In the clip, Geri Burt, who captured the video, is heard saying: "The man's got a squirrel on a lead," to which another equally confused spectator replies with bemusement: "A squirrel on a lead?

Edited by bennett

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Man spotted taking SQUIRREL for a walk on a lead outside Tesco in bizarre moment

0_squirrel.jpg

Nowadays the variety of pets people can choose from is never-ending.

There's conventional choices, such as cats and dogs, and more exotic creatures, like snakes, chameleons, rats or even miniature goats.

Yet a pet squirrel is not something you see everyday.

But in the town of Hailsham in West Sussex, a man has been spotted regularly walking one of the rodents on a lead.

A bemused onlooker captured the sight outside Hailsham Tesco, and soon went on to share it online, Sussex Live reports.

In the clip, Geri Burt, who captured the video, is heard saying: "The man's got a squirrel on a lead," to which another equally confused spectator replies with bemusement: "A squirrel on a lead?

Was this in Dundee by any chance?

I've posted various articles/stories from this site, I subscribed to when living in Lancashire a few years ago. Some boring, some interesting, some hilarious, some bizarre.

This one is just so, so sad.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/popular-teenage-girl-went-out-24485702?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email