Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

First time I'd ordered from Amazon today, just collected from a hub locker.  Spare a thought for the kid who's going to get a bottle of erotic lube in place of their 'glitter tattoo art set'.
He's probably been the bigger winner here.

15 hours ago, 101 said:

The Trade Union Council advocating closing down all professional kitchens during the summer is an interesting move.

As it stands there is no maximum temperature limit in employment law.

The minimum temperature limit has been slightly changed since the old 1964 Factory Act standard. I used to enjoy telling those who'd grown up with centrally heated houses (not me!) that the minimum temperature standard was an average of 16 degrees centigrade over three hours..

16 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

As it stands there is no maximum temperature limit in employment law.

The minimum temperature limit has been slightly changed since the old 1964 Factory Act standard. I used to enjoy telling those who'd grown up with centrally heated houses (not me!) that the minimum temperature standard was an average of 16 degrees centigrade over three hours..

I used to deal with folk that worked at swimming pools, I would frequently drive up to the buildings and see their arses hanging out of the fire exits.

When questioned, they said 'it's a bit hot and humid for me'

They didn't like it when I told them to stop going to Tenerife in the middle of July.

This is some of the worst stuff in the world :

images.jpeg.38852d27b4da3d7873a406a39e45279a.jpeg

Compared to how glorious this stuff cooks up :

malcolm_allan_steak_lorne_260g_72349_T1.thumb.jpg.ab7d67b96c137a7ef8880245fddc0a58.jpg

I picked the wrong pack up, evidently. Now I am pondering where my life went wrong as I barely have to chew whatever it is on my morning roll. There's absolutely no structure to it.

59 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I picked the wrong pack up, evidently. Now I am pondering where my life went wrong as I barely have to chew whatever it is on my morning roll. There's absolutely no structure to it.

Its made of Lorne, which is Gaelic for seagull.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Its made of Lorne, which is Gaelic for seagull.

I feel a bit silly now. I put "pecked" instead of "picked" and went back and sorted it. 

This could have been the start of something magic. Like Ant n Dec.

On 26/04/2022 at 13:39, ICTChris said:

What happened to the Beast Thread?  I see that TIm Westwood is the latest to be accused of sexually abusive behaviour.

Another has come forward. She was 14 at the time.

Tim Westwood was about as close to a walking red flag as you can get. Everything about the man just screams complete and utter wrong 'un. 
So was Jimmy Saville but it took until he was dead for him to be outed, thankfully this beast should get what's coming to him.

31 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Paint has been coming away from our staircase for a while but I just noticed this particular part. Either Throbber has broken in or the poltergeist is sending me a message.

00b107b9c069dd06202cce04cb1f532b.jpg

We'll need to get a 'stuff that looks a bit like a cock' thread put up as a tribute when Esther Rantzen pops her clogs. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

This is some of the worst stuff in the world :

images.jpeg.38852d27b4da3d7873a406a39e45279a.jpeg

Compared to how glorious this stuff cooks up :

malcolm_allan_steak_lorne_260g_72349_T1.thumb.jpg.ab7d67b96c137a7ef8880245fddc0a58.jpg

What was on many guys minds after a night at Fats Sams

LOVE IT Get torn in.

I feel a bit silly now. I put "pecked" instead of "picked" and went back and sorted it. 

I’ve tried “peeling” those bits of “lorne” off each other from the packet and they just fucking crumble. f**k knows what they do to them.

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Do you want to be the alky one or the one with the massive heid?

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Do you want to be the alky one or the one with the massive heid?

It's just took me 6 yards to measure my head, on the way I opened a beer!

Sorry, I'm drunk I've not got a fucking clue what yards mean!

4 hours ago, Michael W said:

Tim Westwood was about as close to a walking red flag as you can get. Everything about the man just screams complete and utter wrong 'un. 

He claimed to be in his mid-20s when he was actually in his late 40s and he also refers to himself as "The Big Dog". 

So yeah, he was always OFTW.