Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Been working in the house this week and managed to lose my measuring tape. Searched the garage, twice, the hut, the room I was working in, the bin, the bedroom, the other bedroom and the lavvies.

Should’ve known to ask the dug first.

F02D8BF6-E196-41B2-9608-5DFBC94BF261.jpeg

Is the dug called Stanley? 😉

My measuring tape is like crack cocaine to the kids, any time it take out my toolbox, turn my back, off it goes.

I’m on holiday in the UK, in a seaside resort. It’s lovely, having a great time but for the first time the other day I really felt like a member of the liberal metropolitan elite. We were driving through a town near where we are and thought we’d just pop on somewhere for some food. The town is somewhere that dreary news pieces now refer to as the Red Wall. Literally every food place in the town was a chippy, kebab or pizza place. There literally was nowhere to get even a pish standard sit down meal. We eventually drove a couple of towns over and went to one of those places you get next to a Premier Inn. 

Hoping to get a column in the Guardian or Times off the back off this experience. 

Edited by ICTChris

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I’m on holiday in the UK, in a seaside resort. It’s lovely, having a great time but for the first time the other day I really felt like a member of the liberal metropolitan elite. We were driving through a town near where we are and thought we’d just pop on somewhere for some food. The town is somewhere that dreary news pieces now refer to as the Red Wall. Literally every food place in the town was a chippy, kebab or pizza place. There literally was nowhere to get even a pish standard sit down meal. We eventually drove a couple of towns over and went to one of those places you get next to a Premier Inn. 

Hoping to get a column in the Guardian or Times off the back off this experience. 

This is the coastal town they forgot to shut down, come culinary Armageddon come...

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

You should've had a kebab to keep you going until you found somewhere.