Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Driving tests are a piece of piss if you can keep composed and you're confident in yourself.

Indeed they should be, but as I found out today it doesn't always work like that. :(

Oh well November it is then.

Indeed they should be, but as I found out today it doesn't always work like that. :(

Oh well November it is then.

Awk sad.gif

Put in for it straight away. Best thing to do. You're clearly ready for your test or your instructor wouldn't have told you to put in for it.

What did you fail on?

Awk sad.gif

Put in for it straight away. Best thing to do. You're clearly ready for your test or your

instructor wouldn't have told you to put in for

it.

What did you fail on?

Yeah its already booked or November.

Oh an I didn't slow down quick enough going from a 40 to a 30 an i drifted slightly Ono another lane on a roundabout, which I was about to correct before he grabbed the wheel, so I thought that wa ridiculously harsh. As was the slowing down, didnt want to brake too sharply.

Anyway I was never going to pass, I was just too nervous I reckon, but now there is no element of surprise to it, I should pass next time.

Yeah its already booked or November.

Oh an I didn't slow down quick enough going from a 40 to a 30 an i drifted slightly Ono another lane on a roundabout, which I was about to correct before he grabbed the wheel, so I thought that wa ridiculously harsh. As was the slowing down, didnt want to brake too sharply.

Anyway I was never going to pass, I was just too nervous I reckon, but now there is no element of surprise to it, I should pass next time.

Good to hear you've got it booked up again

By the sounds of it, it's silly things that got you the fail, similar to my first test, so they shouldn't be too hard to correct.

All the best drivers fail the first time biggrin.gif And when you do pass in November, or earlier if you get a cancellation, you'll be a much better driver for it

Are you old enough to drive?

Well if I was slagging those of whom couldn't pass a simple test first then that might give you a hint. It would be a bit pointless me slagging those if I couldn't drive. So, I can drive I passed in January at the first attempt.

I do detect a hint of jealousy from those who failed first time. 8)

Well if I was slagging those of whom couldn't pass a simple test first then that might give you a hint. It would be a bit pointless me slagging those if I couldn't drive. So, I can drive I passed in January at the first attempt.

No, no. I was just going by the quality of your posting on here. I thought you were about 10 years old.

Jings, I've probably been driving longer than your actual age :ph34r:

I'm quite happy not to have passed first time, I clearly wasn't ready.