Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

One or other of the OF were away to Clyde in the cup (pretty sure it was Celtic). 

Gypsies and thieves was played on the tannoy pre-match and there was a bit of stooshie on social media. 

Can't believe I'm waving a flag for Clyde here. 

See above 

Why did it bother you?
He was releasing some energy and I don't really know why anyone would be exercised negatively.
Spamming a whole thread? I'm sure he could have put a whole lot of his links in one post.

44 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, sophia said:
Why did it bother you?
He was releasing some energy and I don't really know why anyone would be exercised negatively.

Spamming a whole thread? I'm sure he could have put a whole lot of his links in one post.

Other threads are available, it's not like he was monopolising the whole forum, or disrupting a topical thread. I for one relish @SlipperyP occasional ventures into stream of consciousness DJing or story telling with a Thai accent. 

Edited by welshbairn

Other threads are available, it's not like he was monopolising the whole forum, or disrupting a topical thread. I for one relish [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] occasional ventures into stream of consciousness DJing or story telling with a Thai accent. 
Maybe a "SlipperyP's Drunken Ramblings" thread might be more appropriate.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is that what it is?

I thought everyone from Forfar talked like that.

Ooft.

Ya Hoor Sir.. 🤭

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

FTFY

Farfar?

Close, but It's Farfir. 😇

Slippy, (my fellow Loon), go for it, whatever force is with you. 👍

There was a forum where people posted music videos, but they had to be linked to the previous one - same word in the title, a performer in both, something like that. Can't remember what it was called but it was quite popular back then.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

There was a forum where people posted music videos, but they had to be linked to the previous one - same word in the title, a performer in both, something like that. Can't remember what it was called but it was quite popular back then.

The music chinese whispers thread?think it’s still in the music forum. 

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The music chinese whispers thread?think it’s still in the music forum. 

That'll be the one. I knew it was chinese whispers format but it never occurred to me that would be its actual name. 

3 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Got home last night, from a 3 week holiday in the states and Canada. On the penultimate day of our holiday, I made the glorious decision to take all our clothes to a laundrette. Picked the clothes up later that day, washed and folded for a paltry sum of $25 (£15). This meant arriving home without having to bother with suitcases of washing to do.

It’s probably the greatest £15 I’ve ever spent in my entire life. 

Apparently Netanyahu and his wife used to take several suitcases full of dirty washing on visits to the Whitehouse so the staff would launder them for them. They're totally bonkers, actually flying over from Israel with them.

It was all a bit of fun.

If I offended anyone, what can I say...sorry if your reading experience of one topic was rail tracked for a few hours.  There is literally hundreds more threads you could have read during my moment.

Here's to next years party, stick in your dairies. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

It was all a bit of fun.

If I offended anyone, what can I say...sorry if your reading experience of one topic was rail tracked for a few hours.  There is literally hundreds more threads you could have read during my moment.

Here's to next years party, stick in your dairies. 

If anyone deserves to let off a bit of steam, it is you. Car accidents, racism and Covid in recent weeks. I do not blame you at all for getting wired in.