Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A friend of mine died last week at the age of 40. He was one of the funniest blokes I have ever met, brilliant company. Turned out he had a heart problem which he was operated on a few years back but it eventually killed him. Leaves a wife and a young son. Have to go round and visit them this afternoon which will be fairly horrific I think.

So you're pals are either dead or alkies?.........Welcome to my world.

:o my test is on Wednesday too, we do nothing to dispel rumours of us being one and the same. :D

Oh aye and the corsas a brilliant wee car, it's what I have learnt in, prefer it to my mum Clio everyday of the week.

Good Luck biggrin.gif

If it's any indication, I my mums insurance will go up by £1100 when she puts me on one I pass.

My Mums insurance went up by £300 to put me on her insurance.

But then again her car's shitty and old and has about as much power as Lichtieforlife in an arm wrestle

i've committed myself to going to dublin for a pals 21st, although i doubt i can afford it. say i usually spend about £30 on a night out during the week in glasgow, how much am i likely to spend there?

I've never been but all anyone ever says about it is that it's very pricey.

i've committed myself to going to dublin for a pals 21st, although i doubt i can afford it. say i usually spend about £30 on a night out during the week in glasgow, how much am i likely to spend there?

I've been twice, you're about 4-5 euros for a drink, so just multiply that by however many drinks you'll have.

Got my driving test later on today and weirdly I'm neither nervous our bothered about tr actual outcome. I mean I'd love to pass fort time of course, but at the end of the day I'm not exactly needing to drive anywhere urgently, so if I do fail, I'm more than willing to wait a bit.

Does that sound strange, maybe a wee bit.

Oh and good luck also to SLJ. :D

Got my driving test later on today and weirdly I'm neither nervous our bothered about tr actual outcome. I mean I'd love to pass fort time of course, but at the end of the day I'm not exactly needing to drive anywhere urgently, so if I do fail, I'm more than willing to wait a bit.

Cheers

Good luck to you biggrin.gif

We're doing nothing to disprove the fact we're not the same person laugh.gif

Got my driving test later on today and weirdly I'm neither nervous our bothered about tr actual outcome. I mean I'd love to pass fort time of course, but at the end of the day I'm

not exactly needing to drive anywhere urgently, so if I do fail, I'm more than willing to wait a bit.

I didn't feel up or down when I did my test either, so when I passed it was a bit of an anti climax because I wasn't full of nervous energy. Everyone was congratulating me and my instructor was happy as that was another first time pass on his books and I was a bit, meh.