Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I remember many years ago there was a pop quiz show on TV (pre-Never Mind the Buzzcocks) where the compere asked, "In the song 'Sylvia's Mother', what was the name of the daughter?

And nobody could answer!

37 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I remember many years ago there was a pop quiz show on TV (pre-Never Mind the Buzzcocks) where the compere asked, "In the song 'Sylvia's Mother', what was the name of the daughter?

And nobody could answer!

TBF, I'd likely overthink that and assume there must be another daughter mentioned in the song.

But then I'd say the obvious answer anyway, so scrub that.

Wtf was that last page all about. People like to say how social media will melts the brains of the youth but it's clear that it's affected the older brains more so. 

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

the guy how gets them drunk, then rapes them at work parties. 

@red23 story gets darker each time of telling. 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

And nobody could answer!

I was working I my first job when that song was released.  One of the guys I shared an office with was besotted by the song and kept singing it, sadly (or maybe fortunately) he never took time to learn more than a couple of lines.

The fridge is full.

@stormzy is pished aff as he was wearing trainers and never got in on the morning sech.

afternoon we will start with my dad 2nd tape....dark nights leaving another unpaid rented house at 2am.