Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't like racism so I don't go on the thread. You went on the thread, knowing there would be racist jokes/comments, and then came here to complain about it. Congratulations.

Fucking hell. I expected racist jokes, what I didn't expect was blatant racist comments from one poster in particular.

I don't like racism so I don't go on the thread. You went on the thread, knowing there would be racist jokes/comments, and then came here to complain about it. Congratulations.

Am I missing something? Is it not the sick jokes thread? So not necessarily racist content :unsure:

Robbing b*****ds. How much did you get it for? Cheapest at the moment is now at £2000 for me, but with a miles restriction. Cracking wee car though :)

I was fortunate that it's car that my parents use as well so I think they took out a new insurance policy which included me on it with Swinton (they usually use Swinton for insurance). I think it's down to about £1000 or thereabouts. Initially when I first tried to get insurance on my own I was told that £5000 would be the likely sum :blink:

It's ridiculous costs and I swear that they just make up some of the car information. I have a neighbour in Inverness whose son-in-law is a mechanic and he bought a Megane. He was told by the insurance company that their records had it as a coupe despite the fact that there was nothing in the car to suggest that it was.

Anyway here's a little something I'll share with you all. Good music from Radio 2.

It appears that you are missing something. Racist jokes are likely to feature in a sick jokes thread.

Yes, but not only racist jokes which is what you're kinda saying :rolleyes:

So therefore someone could go into that thread and be unhappy about racist jokes/comments - do you understand?

My husband says I'm wrong so Carry On

Edited by Ayrgirl

Yes, but not only racist jokes which is what you're kinda saying :rolleyes:

So therefore someone could go into that thread and be unhappy about racist jokes/comments - do you understand?

My husband says I'm wrong so Carry On

Ehh, where did I say that ONLY racist jokes will appear in that thread :huh:

Don't talk utter pish. Just as well your husband seems to have some brains.

Ehh, where did I say that ONLY racist jokes will appear in that thread :huh:

Don't talk utter pish. Just as well your husband seems to have some brains.

i wouldn't go that far :lol:

married 26 years today, must have been a shit occasion 4 years ago as i was sitting on the computer and joined p+b