Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

58 minutes ago, thomas said:

Went into the hut on Wednesday night to be confronted by a big wasp beginning to build a nest, sprayed f**k out it with wasp killer threw the corpse in the bin then hosed the hut and bin down with some wasp repellent and so far so good no follow up attacks from the little b*****ds.

Wasps are the celtic fans of the insect world. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wasps are the celtic fans of the insect world. 

If you're referring to the things that turn into a raging mess and want a fight at the slightest bit of provocation, I think Rangers fans win that one hands down. 😉

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Went into the hut on Wednesday night to be confronted by a big wasp beginning to build a nest, sprayed f**k out it with wasp killer threw the corpse in the bin then hosed the hut and bin down with some wasp repellent and so far so good no follow up attacks from the little b*****ds.

Same here. Except i just knocked the paper thing off the ceiling. Came back an hour later and it had made another one in the exact same place! I knocked that off too and i think she took the hint and fucked off.

These ones are queens so ill give them a pass until summer.

54 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

How's the new job Philpy ? The bosses sussed you yet ?

I don't start till a week on Monday.  Here's one to make you laugh - my current bosses asked me if could work a week past my notice to cover holidays.

AdmirableCanineBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif