Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Great to see. All for people zooming around on ´home-made contraptions’. A welcome change.
Single person, short distance commute vehicles need to change. There needs to be massive shift imo, the car is no longer the best tool for this job.

I for one endorse the above as a serious contender.

Went to the barbers this evening. There was a lad, late 20s getting his hair cut in front of me.

The barber was using the wee sharp fierce clippers to shape the hair on the back of his neck into the nape when the lads head started bopping back and forward,  the boy had fell asleep and the barber had to take his hairline up a bit to rectify the jagged cut he'd done whilst the fella went into rem.

4 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Went to the barbers this evening. There was a lad, late 20s getting his hair cut in front of me.

The barber was using the wee sharp fierce clippers to shape the hair on the back of his neck into the nape when the lads head started bopping back and forward,  the boy had fell asleep and the barber had to take his hairline up a bit to rectify the jagged cut he'd done whilst the fella went into rem.

I read this post in the style of John Lee Hooker.

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Man arrested in Dundee following drug raid. 

Wendy has a brilliant idea how to stop this from happening again - 

Screenshot_2022-04-28-19-31-42-65_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.thumb.jpg.5b7c7381b3eb82fddd6ee7c93f3bd973.jpg

Justice system is a joke, imagine it preventing the murder of people before they have been convicted of anything. 

Fucking woke lefties,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On 12/04/2022 at 18:19, PWL said:

RBS just sent me my new debit card. WTF? 

It's pish like this that will finally tip me over the edge and move bank after 30+ plus years. 

Went on the app and it said-

"We’ve been working on new debit card designs to mark our transition from Visa to Debit Mastercard. With these new designs we wanted to capture the idea of getting you where you want to be, transporting you with our gorgeous photography"

Birthday caird pish. 

DSC_0533.thumb.JPG.4a411bd6fe65534ec57d4cd750f577af.JPG

Not saying I'm petty and small minded.....

However, the stupid card ended up being final straw and I did move account. 

Quite apart from losing all Scottish identify in last few years, you're made to feel as welcome as a dose of the clap by a harpy with an iPad if you ever dare enter an RBS branch these days. 

New plain grey Nationwide VISA debit arrived today so.....

DSC_0572.thumb.JPG.e24c755e8bc5a0cdc19df435ba972b75.JPG

On 28/04/2022 at 09:15, Mr. Alli said:

Greggs vegan sausage, cheese and bean melt is infinitely better than the non vegan one. 

This pisses me off. 

How long has this been back for? Best veggie option in Greggs bar none. Doesn’t even need the sausage tbh.