Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

He is now in hospital seriously injured after being shot.

Looks like an attempted suicide by cop thing. No idea of his state of mind, it obviously wasn't good, but there are less selfish ways of topping yourself, along with folk who jump in front of trains and buses. Going to delete my posts on this, it ain't remotely funny.

Dutch MMA fighter Melvin Manhoef spotted 3 dodgy looking guys in a car outside his house, a few days later they attempt to break in to his house whilst he was home, he surprised them and jumped in his car and chased them eventually ramming their car then punching in the car window and dragging them out, he lined them up at the side of the road and waited for the police to arrive.

https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/214401/vechtsporter-manhoef-heeft-geen-spijt-na-achtervolging-alles-om-mijn-gezin-te-beschermen

31 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Dutch MMA fighter Melvin Manhoef spotted 3 dodgy looking guys in a car outside his house, a few days later they attempt to break in to his house whilst he was home, he surprised them and jumped in his car and chased them eventually ramming their car then punching in the car window and dragging them out, he lined them up at the side of the road and waited for the police to arrive.

https://www.at5.nl/artikelen/214401/vechtsporter-manhoef-heeft-geen-spijt-na-achtervolging-alles-om-mijn-gezin-te-beschermen

You'd probably get charged with dangerous driving/assault if you tried that here.

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

Pretty hard to prove they intended to break into his house, I see the cops have released them for now. Impressive stuff though, doubt anyone else will be trying it for a while.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Pretty hard to prove they intended to break into his house, I see the cops have released them for now. Impressive stuff though, doubt anyone else will be trying it for a while.

Rookie mistake, when casing the joint probably best to make sure the home owner isn't a big handy b*****d.

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

Tried to read the article but it was single Dutch to me.

On 31/03/2022 at 13:13, coprolite said:

Someone impaled the head of an alfie bear on the railings outside my work. Looked pretty sinister. 

My son had one of them......"I'm a little Alfie bear".......f**k off