Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aye. KFC is similar to McDonalds in so far as it has people getting really shrill about insisting it's somehow absolutely terrible and made of disarmed chemical weapons that they would never put into their body.

Its deep fried chicken m9. Not for every day, but perfectly good unless you are a joyless b*****d.
McDonalds is absolutely terrible because of its taste, f**k all to do with anything else.
Horrible horrible experience of "dining out".

McDonalds is absolutely terrible because of its taste, f**k all to do with anything else.
Horrible horrible experience of "dining out".
McDonalds is terrible for many reasons but the taste of the product isn't one of those.

Possibly should be in the right forum but mods can fight over that, watched avengers age of ultra tonight and my personal opinion is it's a decent marvel film, but for the first time I've fully appreciated quicksilvers death, he wasn't dodging bullets but talking them so everyone survived. 

Possibly should be in the right forum but mods can fight over that, watched avengers age of ultra tonight and my personal opinion is it's a decent marvel film, but for the first time I've fully appreciated quicksilvers death, he wasn't dodging bullets but talking them so everyone survived. 
I must be on a roll tonight. Worst of the Avenger films. But then I can't stand Bettany as an actor.

6 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

I must be on a roll tonight. Worst of the Avenger films. But then I can't stand Bettany as an actor.

For me it set up a lot of marvel films, ultimately I liked it and couldn't care less.

Edited by thomas

For me it set up a lot of marvel films, ultimately I liked it and couldn't care.
Fair do's. For me too many main characters and a very poor plot.
Loved the individual Marvel stuff but the Avenger line was more about CGI and "action" than plot development. The further through the series, the worse it got. Just noise, bangs and everyone looking grim and depressed.
Main characters dying then coming back was just meh.
The main plot of 50% of everything getting wiped out was also poor. One generation of getting your leg over twice as often and the universe is back to the same problem. Thanos should have wiped out virtually everyone, that was surely obvious.

When you eat 'foreign muck' everyday 3 times a day.  The delight of going for a western (KFC especially). Is a day that doesn't happen enough.

KFC was a different animal (still chicken I think), when I came here 14 years ago. It was crispy/spicy chicken.  You can now ask for original now,  which is grease fuelled chicken in a bucket. I love it.   

My wife still orders rice.....

ETA - If anyone every ordered Cherry cola pepsi while I was with them or even if heard someone order it in the shop during my visit, all hell fire would be let loose. @Bert Raccoon have a fucking word with yourself.

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

The clock in my van is displaying the correct time again after being an hour out for 6 months

I have the same (now resolved) issue in my car.  Can't work out how to change the clock, so, like you, have it correct for the next 6 months. 

It’s pretty good trolling to put Mother’s Day on the Sunday the clocks go forward is it not?

My Mrs says this is a discussion on FB as well. It's perhaps the way my brain works but I'm not seeing an issue here. Surely it's better the clocks go forward than go back? The time makes no difference to the kids as to when they wake so they'll technically wake up an hour later rather than an hour early. And then the "mum" will have an extra hours peace when the kids go to bed at their usual bedtime.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

My Mrs says this is a discussion on FB as well. It's perhaps the way my brain works but I'm not seeing an issue here. Surely it's better the clocks go forward than go back? The time makes no difference to the kids as to when they wake so they'll technically wake up an hour later rather than an hour early. And then the "mum" will have an extra hours peace when the kids go to bed at their usual bedtime.

If your kids usually wake up at 6 am then the mother can have a lay in 6-10 for example but if the clocks go forward and the kids wake up at 7 am then the mother has an hour less in bed having a lie in before it’s time for her to get up and do what she would normally be doing that day.