Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Which weirdo on here was it that flew off the handle at folk for suggesting these claims were nonsense? I'm sure there were some accusations that if you didn't believe them you were a rape apologist. 

On another note, it must've been a riddy for those claiming they've been injected with rohypnol to have their results come back positive for cocaine.

Misread your post earlier. The answer is almost certainly (Gormless) 'Gordon S'. The forum's resident, right-on ambulance chaser, who thankfully no longer seems to be posting. 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Which weirdo on here was it that flew off the handle at folk for suggesting these claims were nonsense? I'm sure there were some accusations that if you didn't believe them you were a rape apologist. 

On another note, it must've been a riddy for those claiming they've been injected with rohypnol to have their results come back positive for cocaine.

A search for the word "Apologist" on this forum brings up a lot of bizarre results but the one you're thinking of was probably Supras (since banned)

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Misread your post earlier. The answer is almost certainly (Gormless) 'Gordon S'. The forum's resident, right-on ambulance chaser, who thankfully no longer seems to be posting. 

If you're hard enough name the fucker.....?

Nae shiite bag, like your posts reaction no loving. Never mind as MT said what a w****r!

4 hours ago, virginton said:

I was wrong with the rape apologist line, but wee oaky wasn't far off with his facebook maw rant here.

On 21/10/2021 at 17:54, oaksoft said:

What do victims of rape, domestic abuse, sexual assault, upskirting, sexual harassment, child abuse and drinks spiking/nijections in nightclubs all have in common?

They have to suffer the default response to them going public about their ordeal, responders who are almost exclusively men, of derision, doubt, attacks on their character and accusations of attention seeking.

You can spot a c**t a mile off by their attitudes to other people and unsurprisingly, most of them have dicks.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

If you're hard enough name the fucker.....?

Nae shiite bag, like your posts reaction no loving. Never mind as MT said what a w****r!

Seek professional help please. 

Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.

This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?

This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.

Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.
This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?
This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.
There was a guy on some incel documentary on YouTube that done this, pretended to be someone else on tinder then arranged a date with various women either turning up and hurling abuse at them for being shallow or just ghosting them, absolute OFTW behaviour.

Had Covid during the second half of December, felt like shit for a couple of days and a bit knackered after. The strangest thing is taste and smell. Can taste and smell some things but not others. Even earlier today I couldn't smell the bleach when cleaning the toilet. A couple of days ago my 15 year old son farted in the car, everyone else was hanging out of the car windows like happy dogs but I couldn't smell a thing. 

Tested it later by sniffing my own toilet paper, and nothing! 

3 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Had Covid during the second half of December, felt like shit for a couple of days and a bit knackered after. The strangest thing is taste and smell. Can taste and smell some things but not others. Even earlier today I couldn't smell the bleach when cleaning the toilet. A couple of days ago my 15 year old son farted in the car, everyone else was hanging out of the car windows like happy dogs but I couldn't smell a thing. 

As above VT's Maw is reaking @virginton (see what I did shite bag).

You should, head over.

6 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

That's not good.

Try sniffing perfume or after shave next time though just in case.

22 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They should get Jason Leitch to include this in the official advice.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Off the Ball. Sniff de c**t (It's French)

7 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Eau de toilet