Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Amazed to learn it's now 18 years since Nairn banker, Alistair Wilson, was shot on his doorstep.

This was around the time I encouraged my wife to answer the door every time the door bell rang.

jim-royle-royle-family.gif

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm  away just now and I'm about half way through stuffing myself. I'm going down the mega full English and lager route though.

Nice! Just been out for soup, sandwiches, tea, coffee and cake now can barely breathe. 

I was almost in a cracker of a crash today. Back roads to Rait and a blind corner with only enough room for one vehicle and no passing place. I planted the brake and turned to my left. He planted his brake and for some reason turned to his right. Straight into my direction. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was almost in a cracker of a crash today. Back roads to Rait and a blind corner with only enough room for one vehicle and no passing place. I planted the brake and turned to my left. He planted his brake and for some reason turned to his right. Straight into my direction. 

george-costanza-scooter.gif

I nearly got wiped out the other day at a mini roundabout. Approached it looking right to see if anything coming, nothing coming so carried on and as I got onto the roundabout young lassie just batters onto it and straight on, looking straight ahead the whole time. I dont actually think she had any idea how close she was to me smashing right into the side of her. Totally oblivious.