Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Not a good start if she can't get the image the right way round.

7 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I have hair like hers. Just not on my head. 

©️ Dave Lister

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Wish her head was on backwards.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Easy to see why she's behind the camera.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I’m sure she was in Harry Potter.

39 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

🪄 Backtofrontius. 

I appreciate The Rangers are many people’s bêtes noir on here but if this young lady had been representing any other cause and subjected to the same sort of comments I imagine there would have been multiple vociferous cries of misogyny and similar. 

Your opinions, you’re entitled to voice them. Just be sure you’re being consistent. 

1 minute ago, alta-pete said:

I appreciate The Rangers are many people’s bêtes noir on here but if this young lady had been representing any other cause and subjected to the same sort of comments I imagine there would have been multiple vociferous cries of misogyny and similar. 

Your opinions, you’re entitled to voice them. Just be sure you’re being consistent. 

I commented on the photo being reversed and her choice of 'employment' I found the basic lack of skills to be amusing.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I commented on the photo being reversed and her choice of 'employment' I found the basic lack of skills to be amusing.

Agreed. It was quoted principally as context for the source of what followed. 

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I'm fairness I think she'd get the same level of abuse if she was employed by Celtic tbh 

5 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm fairness I think she'd get the same level of abuse if she was employed by Celtic tbh 

Also fair. Arse cheeks, whatever.  Doesn’t make it any different from other areas of life though. 

Got to agree with this. Those posts are abhorrent.

If it was a bloke from Accies TV there would be similar comments. Nothing to do with misogyny or Sevco.

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I think you've misinterpreted my post, alta-pete. It had absolutely nothing to do with the team and less to do with the person. It was all to do with the image being reversed and a made-up spell to make things back to front in the style of Harry Potter. Sorry for any offence caused.

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I think you've misinterpreted my post, alta-pete. It had absolutely nothing to do with the team and less to do with the person. It was all to do with the image being reversed and a made-up spell to make things back to front in the style of Harry Potter. Sorry for any offence caused.

I'm not offended, its just a wee peeve of mine that occasionally on P&B - and elsewhere - some are not afforded the same level of respect as seems is generally acceptable. It just looked to me like a bit of a pile on.

Currently sitting between a couple of 'loud' Weegies, one of which is talking about going to Stornoway next week ("think it's one of the Western Isles", "can't remember if the ferry is from Oban or Ulla... something; the wife booked it"), the other of which is saying "I thought it was up in Shetland".  An absolutely clueless breed.

Eta: these guys are probably in their 50s and 40s respectively, not Primary 7.

Edited by Hedgecutter