Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was reading the Jojo thread and I've been laughing at the conversation between CK and SimonLichtie for around 10 minutes now. The best bit is when he says "if she starts jumping will I chain her to the bedposts" The tears are genuinely streaming down my face.

CV

This lad has made the papers with his painfully truthful CV, after a spate of angry responses from job agencies.

He describes his chance of enjoying the vacancy as 'statistically improbable', his education as 'pointless' and his personal attributes as being 'free from all venereal disease'

:lol:

It's Old Firm day and so far I've heard little about it. I saw a 5 minute feature on Football Focus and I've heard a couple of kid mention it, but that has been it.

Yet again, I seem to have avoided the constant bombardment that people moan about. Is it because 1) I don't assocciate with Old Firm bigots (Calum Gers and Dave285 aside) 2) I don't actively seek to be offended by it 3) A combination of the two

It's Old Firm day and so far I've heard little about it. I saw a 5 minute feature on Football Focus and I've heard a couple of kid mention it, but that has been it.

Yet again, I seem to have avoided the constant bombardment that people moan about. Is it because 1) I don't assocciate with Old Firm bigots (Calum Gers and Dave285 aside) 2) I don't actively seek to be offended by it 3) A combination of the two

It's easily avoided, the papers will be in overkill today though.

Glasgow Area 5s is a bigotry free/fueled environment, depending on who's playing.

Same here, and its a combination of the two I reckon. I can't abide those people on here who clearly sit and listen to the crowd with the volume right up so that they can delight in being offended. I don't care what they sing. I usually back a team, but I'm not sure who today, I don't have any preference...do I want the sash my father wore, or a nailbomb?

If you avoid the pubs in Dunfermline it's fairly easy to avoid all the supposed baggage that goes with Old Firm day. Out of my 10 or so closest mates 9 are Pars fans ant the other is a Raith fan so the Old Firm game isn't a big deal in the slightest.

Oh and I don't have Facebook which can be quite bad when Rangers and Celtic are playing apparently.

Edited by Jimmy85

When I was out getting the rolls and papers this morning there was a few Celtic fans having a sing song whilst waiting for the bus. Walking home I passed a house that was blasting out the republican music.

I've got a few folk on Facebook talking about it but so far it's actually folk that are going today that have commented.

I don't mind it if I'm honest, it's just another day.

Any money Adam's sitting in the house with the flute music going full blast, looking resplendent in his white gloves, blazer and glorious sash.

And shouting abuse at the t**gs walking past my window, obviously.

Edited by Adam

Why are non Old Firm fans afraid to say who they'd prefer to win an OF match? They're likely to have a preferred winner in just about every other game, whether it be because one of the teams involved are their rivals or that they once got a dodgy last min penalty against you 10 years ago.

I hope Rangers win today.