Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Did anyone ask Nadine if "sending knowingly false messages" includes Government statements and press releases?

Those arseholes, like some on here, can clearly do what they want with zero consequences 

There's a big difference between struggling to function and being uncomfortable. People who struggle to function in 21 degree heart should absolutely see a doctor.

I refuse to believe you live in Scotland and don't see any Neds. Unless you're a hermit in the top if Scotland.

Not for me it isn't. If I'm too warm I'm uncomfortable and therefore don't function as well as I normally do. I clearly have a less tolerance to heat. On the opposite side I'll sit quite comfortably in a room when some folk are sitting complaining that it's freezing. I'm glad I don't work in an office for this reason alone tbh.

I refuse to believe you live in Scotland and don't see any Neds. Unless you're a hermit in the top if Scotland.

I live in a somewhat rural area in a settlement of around 4,000. There are plenty of arseholes but very little in the way of anti-social behaviour, certainly no noise keeping me awake. I don't remember having seen someone with their top off in public during the four years I've lived here.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

It would explain a lot tbh. Though my dislike of the Royal Family makes me think it's not a realistic possibility.

I'm similar to you but my comfort threshold is higher at about 25c. I'd sooner go on a July/August holiday to Northern Finland than the Med.

Got my haircut at a new place today, its been open a while and gets great reviews. Haircut is fucking decent but he done the top then the sides which freaked me out massively in the chair. The point of this post is that it's scary how different this crop of guys is to my generation at their age. They were all talking about buying houses, settling down and telling each other how good their hair looks a certain way. I was a bit perplexed by the whole thing. 

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

Unpopular opinions thread for this, but I quite like that song he does about the lassie being a belter. Not heard anything other than that.

It's nice when folk sing in their own accent and use words that they do in real life, instead of everyone trying to sound like they're from somewhere in America.

But there are lots of people who sing in a Scottish accent who can sing and who aren't liked exclusively by tanked up neds.

I'm similar to you but my comfort threshold is higher at about 25c. I'd sooner go on a July/August holiday to Northern Finland than the Med.
Humidity and wind affect me far greater than temperature. When I lived in Finland I'd walk about without a jacket in -15°c and I was fine wearing jeans in temperatures touching 50°c. But put me somewhere humid at 30°c or a wet and windy zero and I hate it.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

But there are lots of people who sing in a Scottish accent who can sing and who aren't liked exclusively by tanked up neds.

Aye, that was more of a general thought rather than, "this guy I've heard one song by is great because he sings in his own accent".

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Got my haircut at a new place today, its been open a while and gets great reviews. Haircut is fucking decent but he done the top then the sides which freaked me out massively in the chair. The point of this post is that it's scary how different this crop of guys is to my generation at their age. They were all talking about buying houses, settling down and telling each other how good their hair looks a certain way. I was a bit perplexed by the whole thing. 

My hairdresser is a few years older than me (I’m 44 soon) and we reminisce about our life as young cads in London. 

Was talking to my mate about this the other day. He was on about how he sometimes misses being young and thats right in my wheel house. I mourn for my youth all the fucking time. But I do have to keep reminding myself its different now. What we lived isnt there anymore.

I reckon if you carried on like I did as a younger man you would be a social pariah, in terms of going so heavy on the drink, long weekend benders, drugs etc etc. I mean im sure theres a set for that, but it wont be mainstream.

A big thanks to the 14 that red dotted me for saying I wouldnt want my daughter sharing a cell with someone that self id as female but still had a dick. Im sure when you VLs have kids you will understand my concerns. 
Thanks.

You probably shouldn't want your daughter sharing a cell with anyone because that'd presumably mean she's in prison.

14 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

A big thanks to the 14 that red dotted me for saying I wouldnt want my daughter sharing a cell with someone that self id as female but still had a dick. Im sure when you VLs have kids you will understand my concerns. 

Thanks.

Why are you posting this a week later?