Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Just been told I'm to be the company's sustainability ambassador. 

Nope, me neither.

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

You're responsible for buying the Ferrero Rocher.

With these windfarms you're really spoiling us

FA cup fixtures this weekend got me thinking back to the time Tim Vine was a guest at half time during the Sutton Utd Arsenal game in 2017. I had no idea who he was and he was banging on like a complete bell end, sticking out like a sore thumb and not being in the least bit amusing. I enquired as to who he was and got this humorous response which still makes me chuckle 5 years on.

1B45D4AD-6494-46E5-84C6-1328684D6480.jpeg

20 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Top floor is accomodation, middle floor (stepdaughter's floor) is her & daughter's beauty salon, bottom floor is another commercial enterprise, as far as I know.

Carbon monoxide alarms are generally just battery operated and not interlinked. They also have to be sited correctly too, depending on he type of appliance ( eg a fire, boiler, open fire). It’s a scary thing. Scariest can be in places where other flats’ flues might be run along next to one of your walls and you’re none the wiser. Should all be picked up in safety checks etc but plenty of scope for places to have not bothered. Glad they’re okay. Sounds like they were maybe trying to steal some of your near-death limelight!