Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I’ve told this story on here before but many many years ago I ventured the idea of a second tv in the bedroom to the then Mrs a-p. 

‘Absolutely not!’ she said. ‘You’ll just end up watching sport on the big telly and I’ll be upstairs watching my soaps in the bed. We’ll never see each other and never talk to each other. We are a couple, we both work hard and we need to spend quality time together of an evening’ 

We are now 12 years divorced. Make of that what you will…

Au contraire, anything that can break the "I'm tired now, I'm going upstairs to bed to sleep" routine isn't necessarily a terrible thing :whistle

10 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I always end up with the sleeping pattern of a 14 year old Xbox addict this time of year. Back to work Wednesday. Fucking shite.

So you were wankering youself to death for the last week? Good to get back to work for some bank details! Then go again?

Update on the bedroom TV: turns out that it's old but modern enough to have both SCART and HDMI sockets, meaning that I can play console games going all the way back to my PS2 (very specifically Pro Evo 2) when my other half commandeers the house office.

tenor.gif.4e2258d14f1658d24e5e101b87313b0c.gif

Came home from a wee NY break in deepest darkest Angus to find a 5ft yucca that I grew from a pup is dying and cannot be saved. Overwatered by me, I think, stupid twat that I am. (Plenty ammunition here for the PnB punnist / sarkysquad to get stuck in..........)

Mrs F_P not impressed.

Feck.

5 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Came home from a wee NY break in deepest darkest Angus to find a 5ft yucca that I grew from a pup is dying and cannot be saved. Overwatered by me, I think, stupid twat that I am. (Plenty ammunition here for the PnB punnist / sarkysquad to get stuck in..........)

Mrs F_P not impressed.

Feck.

Five feet is a decent size, but you really don't want to be going much bigger..

Spoiler

Triffid-RTpublicity.thumb.jpg.3e06707055db36af320182292b426475.jpg

15 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Five feet is a decent size, but you really don't want to be going much bigger..

Reveal hidden contents

Triffid-RTpublicity.thumb.jpg.3e06707055db36af320182292b426475.jpg

Well it won't be now, so there's nothing to worry about.

19 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
42 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
Well it won't be now, so there's nothing to worry about.

Haud oan, you're experienced in the resurrectional arts, got any tips.?

Stick in a chest drain, fill it with antibiotics, take blood samples every hour and check its blood pressure. Oh and put it on 4 litres oxygen/hour.

If that doesn't work best bin it.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs F_P not impressed.

Feck.

At least you got to the root of the problem.