Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Reading your posts would turn even Bernard Manning into a radical feminist you absolute man-child.

Happy New Year btw!

What a strange post - are you still reeling for being outed as a total fantasist?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Oh yes, I studied feminism at Napier. Forgot about that. 

You can actually do a degree in women studies, I remember seeing it in a prospectus once. Would be plenty of beaver on the course anyway.

I'm actually with throbber on this one.  There's loads of little tasks that you never think of, but they all build up.  Things like flicking the light switch before you've even picked up a utensil.  Opening the fridge. Closing the fridge. Pushing the ignition switch.  The list is seemingly endless.

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Oh, the horror!

It was meant to get fixed before Xmas but an hour before the guy was coming round to fix it my gf phoned him up to tell him someone in our daughters nursery had tested positive and he cancelled.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I have recently developed an inability to talk without stuttering whilst in a lounging position.  Makes me sound like I'm pissed even when I've not had anything to drink, and I don't like it.  Once I sit up straight then I'm fine, but this seems to be a 2020+ phenomenon for me.

While you can't say Saskatchewan without starting to stutter if you can still get a broken jaw from being in a fight, know it's evening when day turns to night or understand why Stranraer lie so lowly then you should be OK.

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

While you can't say Saskatchewan without starting to stutter if you can still get a broken jaw from being in a fight, know it's evening when day turns to night or understand why Stranraer lie so lowly then you should be OK.

How might they remedy this, in your opinion?