Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can't wait to see their choice for December.

I don't think there's been a mass-murdering Santa, so I'm going with John Wayne Gacy to keep the kids entertained.

I have recently developed an inability to talk without stuttering whilst in a lounging position.  Makes me sound like I'm pissed even when I've not had anything to drink, and I don't like it.  Once I sit up straight then I'm fine, but this seems to be a 2020+ phenomenon for me.

Having guests round for a new year party later on and have already been slaving over the slow cooker chicken tikka masala this morning and have offered to drive to pick up some of the guests to save them a taxi ride. I’m starting to get apprehensive that I’m going to get fleeced for alcohol again though as it’s mostly the same group who took liberties at my nephews second birthday party a couple years back.

30 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I have recently developed an inability to talk without stuttering whilst in a lounging position.  Makes me sound like I'm pissed even when I've not had anything to drink, and I don't like it.  Once I sit up straight then I'm fine, but this seems to be a 2020+ phenomenon for me.

Jacob.jpg

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Having guests round for a new year party later on and have already been slaving over the slow cooker chicken tikka masala this morning and have offered to drive to pick up some of the guests to save them a taxi ride. I’m starting to get apprehensive that I’m going to get fleeced for alcohol again though as it’s mostly the same group who took liberties at my nephews second birthday party a couple years back.

Reading your posts would turn even Bernard Manning into a radical feminist you absolute man-child.

Happy New Year btw!

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

10 minutes work, hardly worth claiming to be a drama queen over.

I think I spent that amount of time recently attempting to operate a friend's microwave in his absence.  Managed to eventually find a one minute option, but the thing still came out cold after four back-to-back one minute attempts.

Don't even get me started on the TV setup with the three controllers.