Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 26/12/2021 at 12:12, Mr. Alli said:

I've had to jump on a bus to go pick my car up in town (it's been abandoned there since the 23rd) and this doughnut just got on the bus with his hair slapping to his head due to standing in the rain. He sat down and took his hood out on his jacket. On the bus. 

IMG20211226121000.thumb.jpg.fbe0d0f8eb208808958026e08ed9fd7c.jpg

Similarly I was just out walking the dog with my daughter. It was a gorge walk thing, a sort of ravine with viewpoints along the way. A few bridges have been washed away over the years so to cross to the other side of the ravine we decided to ignore the “keep out, certain death by drowning” signs. Long story short I slipped on some rocks and plunged into the river. Had wellies and a full length coat on, which with the fast current and pain from clipping rocks on the way down, made for a sticky situation. Anyway, made it to some rocks and hauled myself out eventually and didn’t drown. Kid never got her phone out in time to record it sadly. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Similarly I was just out walking the dog with my daughter. It was a gorge walk thing, a sort of ravine with viewpoints along the way. A few bridges have been washed away over the years so to cross to the other side of the ravine we decided to ignore the “keep out, certain death by drowning” signs. Long story short I slipped on some rocks and plunged into the river. Had wellies and a full length coat on, which with the fast current and pain from clipping rocks on the way down, made for a sticky situation. Anyway, made it to some rocks and hauled myself out eventually and didn’t drown. Kid never got her phone out in time to record it sadly. 

As someone who (borderline) enjoys your posts, I feel I have to ask...

How are you still alive at this point, and do people refuse to sell you life insurance?

Is there not a Viz character named after you.....? If not, there feckin' well should be......
'Shambolic Shandon - He's An Accident Waiting To Happen'........

21 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is there not a Viz character named after you.....? If not, there feckin' well should be......

Who else but Shandon, trippitity, fallity, breakilydoo.

2.5 hrs to get through to the Chinese and it will be another hour before it gets here, but at least it's on its way.

Have you only one in your area? It must be fantastic to wait 2 and a half hours before getting through?

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you only one in your area? It must be fantastic to wait 2 and a half hours before getting through?

I'm sure there's about 20.

That's the one we like, and it was a right pain in the hole but we got through eventually, got it delivered and got it ate.

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

He's the inspiration for Calamity James in the Beano

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Nah that's shite like McDonalds. Chinese food usually stuffs me. Normally the rice that does it mind you.

I find McDonalds stuff sits like a cold congealed lump in my belly for hours.

Incidentally, took my parents for their first McDonalds breakfast last week. Dad happily chomped through his but my mum was disgusted. One bite of the McMuffin was enough for her but she just couldn't understand the hash brown - "How could they dae that tae a tattie?!!"

I find McDonalds stuff sits like a cold congealed lump in my belly for hours.

Incidentally, took my parents for their first McDonalds breakfast last week. Dad happily chomped through his but my mum was disgusted. One bite of the McMuffin was enough for her but she just couldn't understand the hash brown - "How could they dae that tae a tattie?!!"

Really? I think their hash browns are fantastic [emoji38]

On 27/12/2021 at 01:04, The_Kincardine said:

Not sure where to put this but a lot of posters must follow Harry's Garage on Youtube.  He just refurbished a Jag XJ Coupe from the 70s at a cost of £60K+ and it looks amazing:

Yes, watch many of these, I like the motorbike ones.

Why I'm here.....Yesterday the boy bought a magic pen (write but can't see without a fluorescent light). We were having fun before Mum got home from work. Drawing tattoos on our bodies.

For a laugh we drove to the shop with taps aff, giggling away like wee school boys. Standing in the shop and I turn round, there in the wife with her mother with a face of disgust shaking her head.  

Said 'looking hot tonight' and walk out.

She only cook breakfast for her and the 2 daughters😂

18 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Of all the people to ignore a keep out, certain death sign, it’s you, the most accident prone person on the planet.