Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Went for a bit of Christmas shopping today and sat in the boozer after it and sank 6 pints whilst reading a book. Left with a rather lovely girls number and was also propositioned by a 60 year old woman. It felt as though she was incredibly lonely and because I gave her the time of day and listened to her story, she become a bit 'needy'. It was all very strange and kind of heartbreaking. 

I'm just about done with drinking though. Pint of Fosters was £4 (in Dundee!!) and was the cheapest lager available. Sat on the Moretti for £4.90.

Image result for mrs brown's boys

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Went for a bit of Christmas shopping today and sat in the boozer after it and sank 6 pints whilst reading a book. Left with a rather lovely girls number and was also propositioned by a 60 year old woman. It felt as though she was incredibly lonely and because I gave her the time of day and listened to her story, she become a bit 'needy'. It was all very strange and kind of heartbreaking. 

I'm just about done with drinking though. Pint of Fosters was £4 (in Dundee!!) and was the cheapest lager available. Sat on the Moretti for £4.90.

One of the guys from work bought me a case of that as a wee present,is it decent?

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Xmas morning fryup, not one evil mushroom, tomato or bean in sight.

20211225_102449.jpg

I could do without the tomato and beans (beans in a fry are blasphemy) but not mushrooms

Not quite sure what everything is in your photie, but it looks tasty!

47 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Fried egg, square sausage, pork link, bacon, black pudding, haggis, tattie scone and HP sauce.

I couldn't half go that atm!

Edited by Jacksgranda
Grandma, tsk, tsk

Youngest stepdaughter's oven wasn't working (although she's got it going now - she actually read the instructions on how to operate it!) - so they brought their turkey round here for us to cook (or more specifically, my wife). It was put on at 11.15 and was to cook for approx. 4 hours.

She's just after ringing "Get mummy to check the turkey, it should be ready soon". FFS, you'd think her mother had never cooked a turkey before, there used to be 17 here for Christmas dinner and never a complaint about under/over cooked turkey.

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Youngest stepdaughter's oven wasn't working (although she's got it going now - she actually read the instructions on how to operate it!) - so they 

Top tip.

My sister's new upstairs neighbours are east European and dug a hole in the back garden, tore down a fence and roasted a pig in it during the week.

I thought it sounded great but she doesn't seem to be as impressed.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Top tip.

My sister's new upstairs neighbours are east European and dug a hole in the back garden, tore down a fence and roasted a pig in it during the week.

I thought it sounded great but she doesn't seem to be as impressed.

You can’t buy class.