Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

32 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just back from appointment with consultant, got an x-ray, ultrasound and blood taken, consultant very happy with my progress since being discharged.

He showed me the latest x-ray compared to the one before I left, I couldn't see any difference, he was very pleased with them, though, and that's what matters

Remember, no overdoing it with flagons of advocaat and brick size pieces of stollen at Xmas........moderation in all things, even the sex. 💋

10 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Remember, no overdoing it with flagons of advocaat and brick size pieces of stollen at Xmas........moderation in all things, even the sex. 💋

That's been moderated for a right wee while...

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just back from appointment with consultant, got an x-ray, ultrasound and blood taken, consultant very happy with my progress since being discharged.

He showed me the latest x-ray compared to the one before I left, I couldn't see any difference, he was very pleased with them, though, and that's what matters

Fishing for greenies imo ^^^

49 minutes ago, 101 said:

How is it that my primary school teacher sussed me out so eloquently 19 years ago with "easily distracted and distracted other"

I always had the same on my report card. Well, I showed them as I watched Jack Frost today while getting paid a wage to actually do work 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

25 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I always had the same on my report card. Well, I showed them as I watched Jack Frost today whike getting paid a wage to actually do work 

Success together brother x

I was just reading the Wikipedia entry for the Carry On films, apparently there were plans to make a new version in the 2000s.  Among those who had apparently agreed to star were - Daniella Westbrook, David Jason, Shaun Williamson, Burt Reynolds, Jennifer Ellison, Paul O'Grady, Lenny Henry and Lisa Tarbuck.  An earlier attempt to reboot them was to include Vinnie Jones and Shane Ritchie.

What a gloriously shite film that would've been.  Just utter solid gold garbage.

Edited by ICTChris

Hiya Everyone, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen xxx

32 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Hiya Everyone, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen xxx

Merry Christmas & a better New Year to you.

37 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Have you seen @Granny Danger ‘s new leotard? Looks great!

image.png.ff232b669f1411aaeb14fdad93e9a5fc.png

Went for a bit of Christmas shopping today and sat in the boozer after it and sank 6 pints whilst reading a book. Left with a rather lovely girls number and was also propositioned by a 60 year old woman. It felt as though she was incredibly lonely and because I gave her the time of day and listened to her story, she become a bit 'needy'. It was all very strange and kind of heartbreaking. 

I'm just about done with drinking though. Pint of Fosters was £4 (in Dundee!!) and was the cheapest lager available. Sat on the Moretti for £4.90.