Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a viewer come to my house yesterday and she was about 25 and wore bright blue, skin tight joggers and I could clearly see her camel toe. She was asking me questions about the house but all I could think of was flaps and I didn’t give the best answers. I hope she puts an offer in.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Had a viewer come to my house yesterday and she was about 25 and wore bright blue, skin tight joggers and I could clearly see her camel toe. She was asking me questions about the house but all I could think of was flaps and I didn’t give the best answers. I hope she puts an offer in.

"... And the best feature of the house is these Art Nouveau fertility symbols which were hand stenciled by Charles Rennie Mackintosh himself.."

“Nicely presented property and great location but the owner was concealing an erection within his pish stained grey lonsdales and wouldn’t look me in the eye, we won’t be pursuing our interest in this property any further.”

3 hours ago, throbber said:

You know the rules...

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This is one of my favourite Twitter accounts.  What an hilariously mad fellow he was

I had this epiphany while atop the Sydney Tower a few years back. Judging by the reactions, I should have probably kept my musing that 'somewhere out there someone is being raped' to myself.

My wife informed me today that my would have been father-in-law  (he died before we got married) and my brother-in-law were caught in an IRA ambush of a UDR patrol. My b-i-l returned fire and the IRA men scarpered. After that family members weren't put in the same landrover apparently.

Don't know why she mentioned it today* - this must have happened over 30 years ago, before we met - I don't suppose it's the sort of thing you want to remember, never mind chat about in idle conversation.

* ETA: May have been because of the IRA Christmas Carol video in the news.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Update

On 12/12/2021 at 15:34, throbber said:

I thought you'd only just moved in a year or so ago?