Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Right, your mayorship, I just discovered today that there's also temporary lights on Muirhall Rd.

Please sort it.

I can beat that. I went down there trying to get into Pro Division. Fucking nightmare. Given what you know about my anger levels so far, imagine what I was like this morning....

Has there been an explosion in the magpie population recently?  No matter where I go outdoors (except Wick, that was the exception), I can't go 10 mins without seeing one of the bloody things.  I feel that if I went to Death Valley, there would be a couple of magpies staring at me on the saltflats.

31 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Has there been an explosion in the magpie population recently?  No matter where I go outdoors (except Wick, that was the exception), I can't go 10 mins without seeing one of the bloody things.  I feel that if I went to Death Valley, there would be a couple of magpies staring at me on the saltflats.

My magpie and crow army recruitment is coming along quite well. There were 8 magpies the other day and too many crows to count. They squabble a bit among themselves rather than kill the pigeons as I've ordered, but it's early days.I

Peanuts out of Aldi is their favourite.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just had a phone call to tell me a van has rolled backwards into our caravan running over the ramp of our decking and hitting our gas bottles,we have only had the bloody thing 2 weeks.
Sounds like it was going a bit faster than "rolled backwards"

Just now, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, keithgy said:
Just had a phone call to tell me a van has rolled backwards into our caravan running over the ramp of our decking and hitting our gas bottles,we have only had the bloody thing 2 weeks.

Sounds like it was going a bit faster than "rolled backwards"

The guy parks his van at the top of the hill and they think he left his handbrake off,i am downthis weekend so will check everything out.The park is changing the gas regulator tomorrow morning