Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm genuinely stunned.

She keeps on singing whilst urinating very powerfully onto him and I don’t think the band and audience quite know how to react. I bet she started regretting it midflow but it was too late to stop.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

She keeps on singing whilst urinating very powerfully onto him and I don’t think the band and audience quite know how to react. I bet she started regretting it midflow but it was too late to stop.

We’ve all been there.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I just read an interview with Rod Stewart on BBC. By f**k that man has a special power to make skin crawl.

This is worse than the pissing woman:

I'm sure everybody is asking you about the song Kookooaramabama. Where does that term come from?

We were in the studio and we'd laid down the track, and I had the [backing singers] in there and I just started singing it: "Kookooaramabama!" It just was so rhythmic and catchy - and that's the wonder of making music. Suddenly you think of this idea, and you can go and do it.

The song is an ode to the joys of sex, which is something you've never been shy about talking about in your music.

There's a few sexy tracks on the album, you know? One More Time is about when you break up and you say, "Oh come on, let's have one more shag," although I've never done that myself.

And the second track [Gabriella] is about a girl who decides to give up her virginity and goes out to choose the right guy. They're all sexy tracks.

If it's not a rude question, what is your libido like now you're in your 70s?

[Laughing] You just mind your own business! It's okay - but I'm not going to tell you any more than that!

Rod Stewart

I got a 6 pack in last night which saw me nicely through the football.

I had the presence of mind to record the game, so tonight I've got another 6 pack and am just about to watch the whole game all over again. I won't be deleting this recording anytime soon!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  :thumsup2 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, throbber said:

No, that was Van Morrison. 

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I got a 6 pack in last night which saw me nicely through the football.

I had the presence of mind to record the game, so tonight I've got another 6 pack and am just about to watch the whole game all over again. I won't be deleting this recording anytime soon!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  :thumsup2 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Do beers still get sold in packs of 6?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Yeah, ribbons instead of drop down menus tho. You can’t get more rock n roll than that. Nae wonder rod popped a stuffy.

Alright, you're worrying me now.

This is the kind of shit I'm supposed to come out with.