Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Was going to ask what's up, but maybe not appropriate.. :bag Hope you're not too bad anyway.

Thanks all good, 3 stitches holding on the top of my finger and a good chat with the nurse, I can see why Shannon is there so often.

Photos of it after I was all cleaned up if you really want to see. I did feel a bit dramatic but having come home now I realise I have managed to get blood everywhere in the kitchen up the cupboard walls and the sink looks like a murder scene.

Spoiler

IMG_20211113_232647.thumb.jpg.0636ee844f8f6e82504bcc5a6b854dbf.jpg

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Thanks all good, 3 stitches holding on the top of my finger and a good chat with the nurse, I can see why Shannon is there so often.

Photos of it after I was all cleaned up if you really want to see. I did feel a bit dramatic but having come home now I realise I have managed to get blood everywhere in the kitchen up the cupboard walls and the sink looks like a murder scene.

Hide contents

Were you giving yourself a manicure with an axe?

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hide contents

Always seek medical advice before retrieving sharp implements from your bottom. You'll know the next time.

5 hours ago, 101 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Shree shtiches surely?

9 hours ago, 101 said:

Spending the evening in Kirkcaldy a&e. The staff send their regards @Shandon Par

Last post I seen from you was that the gaffer cans were out. This is heartbreaking 😢

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Hide contents

Keeping it tight on the fingernails though, which is always good to see. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

No “accidentally” about it.

Disappointing to see the thread veering toward kinkshaming. Anyway, I have no idea why anyone would use root vegatables when purpose built toys are freely available.... You be you my man. 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Disappointing to see the thread veering toward kinkshaming. Anyway, I have no idea why anyone would use root vegatables when purpose built toys are freely available.... You be you my man. 

They're not free though. Bloody extortionate. So I'm, er, told. 

59 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Keeping it tight on the fingernails though, which is always good to see. 

In a life or death situation I always like to imagine that the best kept fingernails is going to be the deciding factor in whether you're in the sea or not. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Shandon obviously needs the club card points for his big Christmas shop.

Every little helps.