Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Still the case, but you're limited to just two packs in your luggage and an open one upon your person when returning home.  Baggage checks are fairly common, especially for me who always has two bags.

I think it depends the platform and operator. I'm sure Shell made all their platforms full price, saying that I haven't been offshore in about 4 years now.

i passed a group of young girls yesterday, probably aged around 14 or 15, i've not been around anyone in that age group since i was in that age group, couple of them were smoking and it was strangely nostalgic.     

''best days of your life''   what a pile of shite that is.

i passed a group of young girls yesterday, probably aged around 14 or 15, i've not been around anyone in that age group since i was in that age group, couple of them were smoking and it was strangely nostalgic.     

You've never passed a group of 14/15 year olds since you were that age?

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

You've never passed a group of 14/15 year olds since you were that age?

i honestly don't think so, but for a road being closed and deciding to parked elsewhere and walk to the chemist, i wouldnt have passed these ones either, i drive everywhere, so never really been in a situation to walk past anyone who's loitering with a group of their friends

Edited by Meldrew

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

flasher-in-the-park-1984-shutterstock-ed

i expected a reply of this nature from someone, i was actually on the way to Boots to pick up a bag of tablets that keep someone alive, but if that's the 1st thing that crossed your mind, that says more about you than me.

2 hours ago, Meldrew said:

i passed a group of young girls yesterday, probably aged around 14 or 15, i've not been around anyone in that age group since i was in that age group,

Aye, that's what Prince Andrew said.

6 hours ago, Meldrew said:

Come on, come on, did you invite them to be part of your circle of associates?