Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

82d4058865583ec2e2c43b940df39254.jpg
Quite old boy, was Uni of South Africa for myself where I graduated in something or other just last year.

My first job with my current employer was to analyse qualifications and determine if they were exempt from sitting certain exams in order to become an accountant. It was universally agreed that qualifications from UNISA were the worst in the world to determine if they were allowed exemptions or not.

Six years on from that job and I had the fear as soon as I saw your certificate. I hope you are proud.

Hey, you’re alive! Was that you on The Terrace last night or someone else?

I am! Mixed reviews on that from some quarters but not to worry.
No, not guilty. I’m fairly adverse to adults owning football tops, I especially couldn’t wear lots of other Scottish clubs…but I make no argument to me being petty about that tbh

My first job with my current employer was to analyse qualifications and determine if they were exempt from sitting certain exams in order to become an accountant. It was universally agreed that qualifications from UNISA were the worst in the world to determine if they were allowed exemptions or not.

Six years on from that job and I had the fear as soon as I saw your certificate. I hope you are proud.

Was even prouder on graduation day May last year and I resent your suggestion. You’ll be hearing from my lawyer giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Hey, you’re alive! Was that you on The Terrace last night or someone else?

Quite clearly a DAB virgin with all those fitba taps on the Terrace last night. He was fawning and drooling over dayglo pish, with not 1 Dundee top in sight.

21 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Shandon returns serve effortlessly.....

You've got a lot of skin in this game, eh.?

None whatsoever, had the kids at soft play earlier so was looking for some good clean mirth

49 minutes ago, Augusta said:

Buckled at this. I’m amazed people buy this clear fabrications 

I kind of feel you’re someone who has taken against me so has created an alias rather than make these posts under your usual username. 

One of the Mrs’s late bosses doesn’t want a funeral. When his wife dies their ashes are to be mixed together, put into a firework and blasted over their old marital home. How mad is that? They don’t even live there any more.