Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was walking through a shopping area yesterday during lunchtime and a bunch of school kids shouted at me that I look like Gordon Ramsay. Unsure if this is good or bad.

There is a certain resemblance.

ED3988AA-22D2-44D3-B1DD-D5C0A231CA4A.thuavatar_f73be887528d_128.pnj

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Strangely Tesco, Inverness price for unleaded is 142.9.

Not often you come across situations where diesel is cheaper than petrol!

The 139.9 price was for both diesel and petrol.

Can't say I've seen petrol cheaper than diesel lately, tbh

Daughter bought the wife and me mystery holiday tickets from Woucher for an anniversary present. They were £99 each. Top prizes were Vegas and Dubai then working it’s way down to local places like Blackpool or aviemore. 
Just found out that we got 4 nights in Portugal.😎😎

2 hours ago, supermik said:

Daughter bought the wife and me mystery holiday tickets from Woucher for an anniversary present. They were £99 each. Top prizes were Vegas and Dubai then working it’s way down to local places like Blackpool or aviemore. 
Just found out that we got 4 nights in Portugal.😎😎

My niece and nephew spent ten pounds on my phone once to win me a free holiday. Turned out to be 3 nights in a Benidorm timeshare between Christmas and New Year, and I'd have to sort out my own flights. Sure your prize will be much better, but check the t&cs. 

I was on my way into work and there were a few cars sitting behind a Mini that had pulled over at the side of the road. When I managed to drive past it I saw it was empty but when I looked to my right there was a woman sitting on a swan at the side of the road.

I don't know if she'd collided with it and was trying to calm it or was literally just trying to ride a white swan but it looked very strange.

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I was on my way into work and there were a few cars sitting behind a Mini that had pulled over at the side of the road. When I managed to drive past it I saw it was empty but when I looked to my right there was a woman sitting on a swan at the side of the road.

I don't know if she'd collided with it and was trying to calm it or was literally just trying to ride a white swan but it looked very strange.

Guaranteed her name is Leda.

8 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Did she wear a tall hat and a tattooed gown?

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Meanwhile, in Texas

And there was me thinking an emotional support monkey provided the emotional support, not a monkey that leaves you needing help. Can't see many folk rushing out to see Pole Assassin and her child-savaging monkey act. Niche market, right enough.

On 29/09/2021 at 14:41, Jacksgranda said:

That's the three of them away, they're sheep now of course. Grandson carried two of them down and the third one followed behind him.

They're back! Grandson's cousin got fed up with them - some excuse about the electric fence causing problems - she only had them there to post photos on Facebook, imho.

I don't think she realised they were sheep, rather than lambs.

However, at least two of them are going on their final journey this weekend, according to our grandson. We shall see.