Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:
My son wants to watch The Iron Giant on Netflix and I don't think that I'm emotionally ready for it.

Tell him if he watches it his hands will stop growing. Tell him thats what happened to you

I can only imagine what you watched.  Was it Bambi's maw dying on a loop?

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

0201_rhino1.jpg?itok=Tes3lbU4

Have you ever wondered how you would catch a rhinoceros?

I'd have to catch a rhino,

If he ruined my lino,

They do as they please,

Looking for cheese,

They're not adored,

For leaving big holes in my skirting board

I wouldn't be paying over a tenner for bags either but who goes around a supermarket with two baskets?

A mum has explained how she got banned from her local ASDA supermarket after getting into a row over shopping baskets.

Natalie Taylor was doing a shop when she was told the supermarket had run out of cheaper carrier bags - with only freezer bags priced at £1.79 each available

Instead of paying £10.74 for six bags, the 38-year-old mum packed her shopping back up in her two baskets and left the store.

Natalie, who lives in Hull, told Hull Live : "I would have needed six bags and I wasn't paying that so I thought I'd take the two baskets and bring them back."

"This is one of the most deprived parts of Hull, I'm not paying £1.79 each for a bag

On 17/09/2021 at 12:02, Jacksgranda said:

My wife just told me the jumper I'm wearing makes me "very attractive".

She's maybe onto something - I was wearing a roughly similarly coloured one this afternoon, when I went to collect grandson nr 5 from a birthday party.

"Caleb, your daddy's here." 

Right enough, she was only about 9 years old, but still.

(I'm sure her mother wondered what she was talking about whenever she came to the door herself.)