Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Despite having travelled past this a million bijillion times, I've only just found out that the cow on The Horn has a map of the world as it's pattern.

Screenshot_20210902-170327.thumb.png.c84df4dbd2d030a311cfff0ff1c1e960.png

Has it always been like that? I know it’s getting used on some Disney + telly thing this week.

Despite having travelled past this a million bijillion times, I've only just found out that the cow on The Horn has a map of the world as it's pattern.
Ever been in? I never managed in when I was a regular on that road, but the one at Stracathro was/is magnificent for breakfast wares

5 hours ago, 101 said:

Seems a pretty lenient court order, doesn't even look like he will be banned form attending Firhill when Arbroath come to the ground which seems unfair on the person (s) he directed his alleged abuse towards.

I'd prefer it if he was just squared up to and recorded quivering and shitting himself like the snivelling little p***k that he is. 

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I was told this last week and called it out as bullshit so I'm due the boy an apology tomorrow. 

They've just bought a massive plot of land to open another near by. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd prefer it if he was just squared up to and recorded quivering and shitting himself like the snivelling little p***k that he is. 

I was told this last week and called it out as bullshit so I'm due the boy an apology tomorrow. 

They've just bought a massive plot of land to open another near by. 

Well obviously it wasn't bullshit, you can even see the udders!

15 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Aye clearly all talk no trousers. The hallmark of a p***ks p***k.

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Has it always been like that? I know it’s getting used on some Disney + telly thing this week.

Always, it would seem.  It's certainly a world map pattern on Google Streetview.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Ever been in? I never managed in when I was a regular on that road, but the one at Stracathro was/is magnificent for breakfast wares

Big fan of the epic bacon rolls. You either love them or hate them.  Deep fried, salty bacon.  Heart attack in a roll, but at least I'll die happy.

image.png.3eac71d41bd2dfce163eb0dc48a38180.png

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Big fan of the epic bacon rolls. You either love them or hate them.  Deep fried, salty bacon.  Heart attack in a roll, but at least I'll die happy.

Where can I find such a thing of beauty?

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Always, it would seem.  It's certainly a world map pattern on Google Streetview.

That picture reminds me of a girl I once went out with. John McVeigh is a tit like the facehugger from Alien.

Edited by scottsdad
The word filter got me! m-i-n-g-e replaced by John McVeigh is a tit

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Also, did that Patrick fan racially abuse someone at Arbroath? Eh

They are alleged to have and have been charged as such but are pleading innocence. That said the judge has banned them from Angus meantime.

Sad when Rangers are banning folk for charges related to racism, i.e. not prosecution, but Partick Thistle don't appear to have done the same.