Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I can't remember who it was but whoever posted Little Baby Nothing in the music forum deserves more than my green dot. I've been listning to it all day!

Bradfield does a cracking acoustic version on Jools Holland. Look it up on YouTube.

I can't remember who it was but whoever posted Little Baby Nothing in the music forum deserves more than my green dot. I've been listning to it all day!

8)

On Monday night I went to the bank and wanted to lift £100. I had that much on my mind at that moment that I took my card and walked away without the £100, therefore I'm a fucking idiot.

I did this once, albeit only with a tenner. Go into the branch and explain what happened, if you don't lift the notes within 30 seconds or so the machine takes them back in. Might not help, but worth a try.

Just beat my best time for completing a game of minesweeper on expert mode.

Also, in another computer-related revelation, stalking the facebook pages of girls you vaguely know is a great way to while away a tuesday afternoon.

Thirdly, although this is more of a RTBC, I'm getting bar trained at my bowling club tonight.

Correct, and if you stumble upon a holiday photo's album its a bonus.

I did this once, albeit only with a tenner. Go into the branch and explain what happened, if you don't lift the notes within 30 seconds or so the machine takes them back in. Might not help, but worth a try.

It was at a Garage and im sure some junkie looking wee c**t went to the machine after me so he's well pocketed the money. I phoned my bank and the guy said that it looked like the money had went back in but then I lifted another 100 straight after that, to which i said there was no way so he was wanting to make this into a massive deal that the machine might be tampered with and that but then instantly changed his mind and told me to phone back today as the timings of the transactions weren't clear.

Phoned back today and the lassie said that she doesnt know where he got all this from as it doesnt say on my account that the machine took the money back in at all, just that I had lifted £100. So she's filled out an ATM dispute for me and i just need to see if im going to get it refunded back to me. I highly doubt they will though as its not like its a tenner. Fucking gutted as I'm not exactly flush at the moment dry.gif

Just watching SSN and they were talking about Andre Santos. The bit where they show some footage of him scoring a wonder goal or the like, they have him elbowing someone in the face. Amusing.

Quote taken from The Daily Mash

I had do something or face being bullied like this forever. I pulled my testicles out of my suit trousers and repeatedly placed them on a financial report. "What’s Mr Chips doing now eh? What's the catchphrase motherfuckers?" I screamed.

Full article link