Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Driving by a naval base yesterday I was surprised to see a number of dead bodies strewn around the grounds. My immediate thoughts were that it was some “active shooter” gun nutter on the rampage. The victims were all in some sort of coastguard clothing. Stopped to see if there was any sign of the culprit in the hope I could give them a telling-off or just run them over. Then I saw it was just navy/air rescue types practising some sort of first aid rescue on realistic dummies and the dream of being a have a go hero were dashed.

Grigori Rasputin: 8 Surprising Facts about Russia's "Mad Monk"

4 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Driving by a naval base yesterday I was surprised to see a number of dead bodies strewn around the grounds. My immediate thoughts were that it was some “active shooter” gun nutter on the rampage. The victims were all in some sort of coastguard clothing. Stopped to see if there was any sign of the culprit in the hope I could give them a telling-off or just run them over. Then I saw it was just navy/air rescue types practising some sort of first aid rescue on realistic dummies and the dream of being a have a go hero were dashed.

The realistic scenario:

Rasputin sees bodies 

Decides to become have a go hero

Gets out of car and crouches down behind it to assess situation

Gets run over by own car because he's forgotten to put the handbrake on

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The realistic scenario:

Rasputin sees bodies 

Decides to become have a go hero

Gets out of car and crouches down behind it to assess situation

Gets run over by own car because he's forgotten to put the handbrake on

be15220189c4ff9c3f5b5b5e4416fec4945a3999

Our daughter is going back to the Day Centre tomorrow, she hasn't been in for 14 months. They're only allowing in 8 clients at a time and they have to have had their vaccinations, so she'll only be going 1 day a week instead of 4, but at least she'll be getting out of the house and seeing some of her friends, I think lockdown has been hard for her, stuck at home with us.

On 16/04/2021 at 20:39, Jacksgranda said:

The two lambs in our back garden are proving to be of great interest to the cows in the neighbouring field.

The cows were up for another wee nosy, but they're out of luck, the lambs are all in their wee house. Can't say I blame them, lashing with rain and freezing cold.

33 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Western Sydney Wanderers sponsors>your teams sponsors

bnZuO89.jpeg

If only @Dee Man was still around I could make a joke about DJ Assault and someone would get it. Ass N Fencing was an early demo version of Ass N Titties. Hope you’re okay Dee Man. I’m sure the police will eventually accept your story that those truck shop prozzies chopped themselves up. 

On 09/05/2021 at 09:32, Jacksgranda said:

Our daughter is going back to the Day Centre tomorrow, she hasn't been in for 14 months. They're only allowing in 8 clients at a time and they have to have had their vaccinations, so she'll only be going 1 day a week instead of 4, but at least she'll be getting out of the house and seeing some of her friends, I think lockdown has been hard for her, stuck at home with us.

She didn't get. The grandchildren were staying last night (well, not all 16 of them, just the 3 terrors) and the wee one was up vomiting, and was still running a temperature this morning, so she was off school and whisked off for a Covid test, as procedure. The other 2 weren't allowed to go to school - anyone from a house where somebody is running a temperature isn't allowed in until said temperature runner gets a Covid all clear - and the middle one was already on his way to Belfast in the taxi, so he had to be brought back. Don't know how that affected his co-passenger. And the Day Centre has the same temperature policy as the schools, so Emma Louise was stuck at home with us. After that start, the day could only get better.

The Wimbledon crowds would be shocked at those prices.
BTW why are 12 strawberries more expensive than two lots of six?
You not had a look at team? Pretty self-explanatory IMO.