Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just watched shawshank redemption again.  Truly wonderful.
Fantastic film. Watched it last weekend again. Have been listening to the soundtrack through the week as well and generally know the scene from the music. An excellent score as well.

On 07/04/2021 at 15:40, Stellaboz said:

Decided to give Chris Iluwemo's podcast on the Terrace a shot again. 

f**k me, hasn't improved in the slightest. A slavering, cliche ridden idiot. 

I've always given those ones a skip. I like the terrace as it was just a bunch of younger guys talking fitba. None of yer big wig journos, nae ex players. 

I've always given those ones a skip. I like the terrace as it was just a bunch of younger guys talking fitba. None of yer big wig journos, nae ex players. 
First time I thought he might give an insight and perspective on things I wouldn't normally see, him having been a pro.

He offers nothing but cliches and nonsensicle opinions e.g. VAR would be entertaining for our game. Idiot.

Make or break phone conversation tomorrow to see if my Company will respect my 30 years service & allow me to continue my career at a lower level, or, bin me due to my mental health issues.

Even for a manic depressive, this is torture.

6 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Make or break phone conversation tomorrow to see if my Company will respect my 30 years service & allow me to continue my career at a lower level, or, bin me due to my mental health issues.

Good luck mate! Hope it goes well 

What will be will be mate. Best of luck and I hope it goes well but don’t stress about the potential outcome until you know what it is. Worst case scenario we’ll get through it anyway [emoji106]

8 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Good luck. You've always been extremely fair to me and I respect that a lot. 

Hope all goes smoothly. ✌