Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thierry Henry is probably my favourite footballer ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTebxpuryvI

Great video and a truly fantastic football player. I liked the free kick he scored against Charlton where they had a man on the line and he casually puts it in the other top corner. biggrin.gif

:lol: I just remembered the pretty strange dream I had last night where North Korea had a town between Kirkcaldy and Auchtertool, which I repeatedly kept on trying to break into. It just seems so stupid, I'd get past the guards who were trying to shoot me, running along roof tops. l've no idea why I was trying to break in either too!

:lol: I just remembered the pretty strange dream I had last night where North Korea had a town between Kirkcaldy and Auchtertool, which I repeatedly kept on trying to break into. It just seems so stupid, I'd get past the guards who were trying to shoot me, running along roof tops. l've no idea why I was trying to break in either too!

:lol:

Which Auchtertool road was it accessed by? The one beside the Beveridge Park and the Raith Estate or the other one?

I had a dream the other night. In it myself and my mate's neighbour robbed a bank. With a rucksack full of cash we legged it to a house of another mate. He was completely fucked off as he was hosting a Come Dine With Me episode. The guests had not arrived yet but he was trying to do all his pieces to the camera while cooking. We counted the money on his dining room table... half of it was monopoly money. There was quite a few stacks of genuine notes though. I gave my accoplace three £50 notes and the guy who was doing Come Dine With Me £50. I, for some reason, awarded the rest to myself and then awoke.

If today had gone to plan I'd have had a healthy tea and ran 5 miles before going to the pub for 2 pints and watching a relatively routine victory for my team.

As it was, my Mrs showed up at my work at 5 to take me flat hunting, which meant no running, no tea at all and heading straight to the pub. This in turn led to 6 pints and a steak pie supper, just after watching my team get a hosing.

If today had gone to plan I'd have had a healthy tea and ran 5 miles before going to the pub for 2 pints and watching a relatively routine victory for my team.

As it was, my Mrs showed up at my work at 5 to take me flat hunting, which meant no running, no tea at all and heading straight to the pub. This in turn led to 6 pints and a steak pie supper, just after watching my team get a hosing.

After fucking my leg last thursday, i've now got a bandage on my wrist due to a nothing incident last night. A seagull also shat on me whilst i was on my way to meet my parents for dinner. A winning day for GA5's Rangers fans.

A lad who sometimes drank in my local has been found dead this morning. He was only about 30 years old. :(

No doubt the Denny rumour gossips will be having a field day with this.

I'm disappointed with the number of fit birds in this beer garden.

If you're at WEST it's because you're too far away from the city centre. The only thing I dislike about that place is waiting half an hour for a beer in the queue on a day like this,

A lad who sometimes drank in my local has been found dead this morning. He was only about 30 years old. :(

No doubt the Denny rumour gossips will be having a field day with this.

I wouldn't worry too much about them. It's not like they can hurt the lad now, is it?

Great video and a truly fantastic football player. I liked the free kick he scored against Charlton where they had a man on the line and he casually puts it in the other top corner. biggrin.gif

Some player. Him and Bergkamp in the same team 8) 8) 8)

I love the goal against Sparta Prague with the outside of his foot. Brilliant. What strikes me about watching all his goals at once like that is how many he just passes into the net, hardly any are big dirty "put your laces through it" strikes :D

I just noticed in the Rangers vs Celtic forum that there's no fast reply option. I can only imagine how many new members from each side were unable to work out how to post a reply and subsequently quit the site.

If you're at WEST it's because you're too far away from the city centre. The only thing I dislike about that place is waiting half an hour for a beer in the queue on a day like this,

I was, although I've now spent the rest of my night chatting up birds in the park.