Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

His act has never been funny. It's always been absolutely tragic.

What he's done here is way beyond that and worthy of a banning itself. No matter the poster, anyone should be free on here to open up about mental health issues without being ripped for it.

Following folk about the forum trying to use their mental health as a stick to beat them with seems to be his latest method of getting banned and playing the martyr. He was doing it with you a while back until he realised you had him on ignore.

He'll be back in a few weeks once again, claiming not to know why account #254 was banned, and copypasting the same screed about being forgiven by the mods. At some point you have to wonder if this isn't a fun game, and actual obsessive-compulsive behaviour, but I can't be fucked with reading it anymore either.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

Following folk about the forum trying to use their mental health as a stick to beat them with seems to be his latest method of getting banned and playing the martyr. He was doing it with you a while back until he realised you had him on ignore.

He'll be back in a few weeks once again, claiming not to know why account #254 was banned, and copypasting the same screed about being forgiven by the mods. At some point you have to wonder if this isn't a fun game, and actual obsessive-compulsive behaviour, but I can't be fucked with reading it anymore either.

Never knew he was doing that! I have all of his aliases on ignore. They go on the list soon as they appear as I can't be arsed with his tedious and unfunny nonsense.

As I said, any poster should be comfortable disclosing stuff of that nature and not get stick for it. It's exceptionally shite behaviour to have a go at anyone for their mental health issues.

But anyway, we're giving him the attention he so desperately seeks, so let us all move on.

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This is the bit that always baffles me about the multi-alias posters like Magee, PB etc. Having to go and register a new email account for every P&B account means they must have about 500 active email accounts. 

Mental.

If you have a Gmail account and just stick a full stop anywhere in the first part, forum registrations see it as a different email account but it still comes to your same inbox 

Eg honestman at gmail dot com 

honest.man at gmail dot com

hon.estman at gmail dot com

Will all come to the same gmail inbox but will appear to forum software as a completely different email address. 

* taps nose *

Edited by madwullie

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

If you have a Gmail account and just stick a full stop anywhere in the first part, forum registrations see it as a different email account but it still comes to your same inbox 

Eg honestman at gmail dot com 

honest.man at gmail dot com

hon.estman at gmail dot com

Will all come to the same gmail inbox but will appear to forum software as a completely different email address. 

* taps nose *

Magee alias found.

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I saw Jane Horrocks in "Life is sweet" as an impressionable young lad and have never looked at a tin of Ovaltine in the same way since...

P.s. Wid. With or without Ovaltine.

Funnily enough that scene was the first thing my mind threw out in association with Jane Horrocks/weird fetish. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

These are rolls. These are also the correct and only rolls for all occasions. If you call something else rolls, or call these something other than rolls, you are wrong. 

20210220_105343.jpg

Let you off with that.

But not the mango coloured chopping board.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Let you off with that.

But not the mango coloured chopping board.

Considering the fags Mrs Mullarkey gets through, I'd have thought yours would be the same colour.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

These are rolls. These are also the correct and only rolls for all occasions. If you call something else rolls, or call these something other than rolls, you are wrong. 

20210220_105343.jpg

Ask for a roll in Ireland, you’ll get what the shops (and presumably the French) call a “Demi baguette”. 

It’s horrifying trying to fit an egg into one.