Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What's the difference between love and addiction? 

I think somewhere down the line someone made a f**k up in the English language and that they're effectively the same thing.

Prove me wrong. 

Robert Palmer sang that he was Addicted to Love, so must be two different things.

Before he died, GG Allin took to wearing nappies so he could just shit himself whenever he fancied. His mates took his corpse on one final bender. There are pictures. Supposedly he never washed, and his corpse didn't smell any worse than he did when he was alive. His birth name was Jesus Christ Allin, so I think that answers the question of how he ended up the way he did.

There was an episode of House, MD where Jeremy Renner played a character who was supposed to be a very, very lightweight version of GG Allin.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Before he died, GG Allin took to wearing nappies so he could just shit himself whenever he fancied. His mates took his corpse on one final bender. There are pictures. Supposedly he never washed, and his corpse didn't smell any worse than he did when he was alive. His birth name was Jesus Christ Allin, so I think that answers the question of how he ended up the way he did.

There was an episode of House, MD where Jeremy Renner played a character who was supposed to be a very, very lightweight version of GG Allin.

“House, the patient has just shit in the corridor again”

”yeah, probably Lupus”

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

Just stumbled across a musician a bit before my time, GG Allin, who apparently shit live on stage and threw faeces at people several times, imagine going to a gig only for the singer to throw their shit at you.

Isn't he the bloke where his fans go to his grave and shit on it in tribute?

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

His father was a complete nutjob, that went by the name "Gunther", he died 2 years ago. Coincidence?