Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
Rangers supporting worker told to paint the new lay-out for a new machine coming into work. 
Screenshot_2021-02-16-11-56-04-98.thumb.jpg.fa92c107e035b7d69c8c2b4a29f970f5.jpg
emoji38.png
A certain section of the workforce are not happy at this development. 
Updates as they happen. 

Turn it around on him. Get a line through that and paint a "1" below it.

In green paint as well.

9 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Forget cryptocurrency or CRISPR, Wikipedia is truly mankind's greatest invention of the 21st century.

14 January 2020 Sergio Millán, 59, was alone in his apartment in Torreforta, Tarragona, Spain, when an explosion in a petrochemical plant 3 kilometers away launched a one-ton iron plate into the apartment above him, which caused the ceiling to collapse, killing him

5 April 2019 Darren Hickey, a 51-year-old wedding planner from Horwich, England, died after eating a scalding-hot fishcake at a wedding.

2016Kristopher Moules, 25, a Corrections Officer and Timothy Gilliam Jr., 27, an out of county inmate being housed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, fell to their deaths after an altercation between them caused them to slam into the exterior of the fifth floor elevator doors. Despite the elevator having its up-to-date working credentials, upon impact of them into its doors, they popped open, causing them to fall five flights down the shaft to their deaths. The county declared CO Moules' death a homicide and declared Gilliam's death an accident.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:
Kenneth Pinyan   2005 Kenneth Pinyan died from injuries caused by anal sex with a stallion.[214]

How does one die while buggering a horse? Perhaps it fell on him, or gave him a swift kick?

Oh, you dear, sweet, innocent child.

Can't believe you didn't know it was the horse doing the buggering.

Pretty sure it was legal in certain states until mid 2000's

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Can't believe you didn't know it was the horse doing the buggering.

Pretty sure it was legal in certain states until mid 2000's

I'd have thought the urge to be buggered by a horse would come under mental health statues rather than animal welfare.

There was a thing in Private Eye years ago about a guy whose family had arrived home early and caught the man of the house being mounted by the family labrador. What a world this is.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

I'd have thought the urge to be buggered by a horse would come under mental health statues rather than animal welfare.

There was a thing in Private Eye years ago about a guy whose family had arrived home early and caught the man of the house being mounted by the family labrador. What a world this is.

Yeh deffo a strange one, the people probably are quite unstable.

12 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

5 April 2019 Darren Hickey, a 51-year-old wedding planner from Horwich, England, died after eating a scalding-hot fishcake at a wedding.

I lived in Horwich for 4 years.  I've been to a wedding.  I like fish cakes.

Could've been me.  

10 hours ago, BFTD said:
Kenneth Pinyan   2005 Kenneth Pinyan died from injuries caused by anal sex with a stallion.[214]

How does one die while buggering a horse? Perhaps it fell on him, or gave him a swift kick?

Oh, you dear, sweet, innocent child.

I remember that video. I didn't realise there was so much backstory to it.