Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My maw knew Nasi Goreng but didn't say it incase she pronounced it wrong. I also should have known the Mexican one considering I was flying there 2 weeks after filming.

Do you get a decent lunch and that on the show? I was on BBC's 50/50 years ago but I can't recall them feeding us. It was a pain in the arse tbh, sitting about for hours on end and then having numerous reshoots to be filmed the way they wanted. Found it draining. But any time they are asked on these shows "have you had a good day?" they're very complimentary.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
My maw knew Nasi Goreng but didn't say it incase she pronounced it wrong. I also should have known the Mexican one considering I was flying there 2 weeks after filming.

Do you get a decent lunch and that on the show? I was on BBC's 50/50 years ago but I can't recall them feeding us. It was a pain in the arse tbh, sitting about for hours on end and then having numerous reshoots to be filmed the way they wanted. Found it draining. But any time they are asked on these shows "have you had a good day?" they're very complimentary.

Yes. We got a morning snack of tesco sandwiches, crisps and juice. Then in the afternoon a hot meal. I think it was a spicy chicken thing with rice or the veggie option then cheesecake. Plus unlimited tea and coffee all day.

They didn't reshoot much. Zander and Richard had to say a couple things again and 1 contestant re-said their opening stuff.

I still think Div could make a wee bit of cash by Kickstarting a P&B Top Trumps deck. Top Chumps, perhaps. That Hibs laddie with the GIFs had a good go at it.

I'm not sure why a notorious psychopath game made me think of that  :unsure2:

43 minutes ago, mathematics said:

You’ll need to speak up, I can’t hear you from all the way down there in (checks notes) League 1.

I thought that was a height joke, right up until the twist and the sting in the tail... It was a football joke all along. 

Chapeau