Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Seeing an early Attenborough documentary about tribes in Papua New Guinea who had never encountered the outside world reminds me of a trip to Auchinleck.  In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure I met somebody who had never met somebody outside of Ayrshire and had never been to Glasgow.

A pal of mine lives near there. He’s a pretty bog-standard Dunfermline boy yet says he’s revered as some lord of the manor-type toff when he meets the local tribespeople. 

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Seeing an early Attenborough documentary about tribes in Papua New Guinea who had never encountered the outside world reminds me of a trip to Auchinleck.  In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure I met somebody who had never met somebody outside of Ayrshire and had never been to Glasgow.

Celtic supporter, is he?

16 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Turns out there is a decent Tory after all..

image.png.c6aed91b5befdc3a1ef1647615f3899c.png

its not that there isn't many decent ones around, but its rare to find one and think, yeah, i enjoyed the things this Tory did at her work today.

img-3.jpg

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

10 hours ago, virginton said:

Auchinleck/similar East Ayrshire bumpkins head to Carlisle for their big city day out instead of Glasgow, which anyone who has had the privilege of the Saturday train journey to Dumfries would recall.

Not entirely true. Have you ever been in the Grant Arms at Central Station on a Saturday afternoon? It's like Carry on Cowboy set in a Dickensian slum.

20 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Off to football training shortly but when  I get back im going to enjoy my day off as no work tomorrow.

I've went a bit trampy with today's drink selection, dumping the Tiger beer and Tanquery Gin for cans of Vitamin T and some cans of Gordon's Gin.  Going to watch boxset of Phoenix Nights, Blackadder goes forth and if time allows a bit of Fawlty Towers.

Woohoo.

Do you put extra gin in the cans, when you pour?

42 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My Pointless appearance, if Boris doesn't interrupt it, will be on the TV next Mon/Tue! Was filmed nearly a year ago.

Do you not fancy joining the quiz league on here?