Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been back up in Scotland for the festive period and this is the first time I’ve really noticed how much better the quality of life is up here than down South. Maybe it’s being stuck inside a small London flat for months on end and not really getting to experience any of the perks the city has to offer, but Scotland looks better than ever just now.

200 complaints to ofcom for the deep fake queens speech on channel 4 - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/technology-55478579

Another incident which you could see causing offence a mile off. Considering how unfunny the video itself actually is I’m not sure why they bothered.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

200 complaints to ofcom for the deep fake queens speech on channel 4 - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/technology-55478579

Another incident which you could see causing offence a mile off. Considering how unfunny the video itself actually is I’m not sure why they bothered.

"While the message did not carry a warning that it had been faked, its ending revealed the conceit:"

F**** me, does nobody check these stories?

Been back up in Scotland for the festive period and this is the first time I’ve really noticed how much better the quality of life is up here than down South. Maybe it’s being stuck inside a small London flat for months on end and not really getting to experience any of the perks the city has to offer, but Scotland looks better than ever just now.
Thanks for the super Covid you monster.

37 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I suppose knowing that after our robot overlords crush our faces into the dirt with their titanium feet that they'll do a dance number eases things slightly.

All hail our robot overlords.

We've still got 60 years on them going by their music taste.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
10 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Thanks for the super Covid you monster.

Haha! Don’t worry I came back before super covid existed.

11 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Remember the thread about whether you should shop your mate if he's carried on driving after being banned?

I suppose knowing that after our robot overlords crush our faces into the dirt with their titanium feet that they'll do a dance number eases things slightly.

Watch the video then read this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/08/robot-wrote-this-article-gpt-3

Then wait....... it wont be long now.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

YourPlasticPalWhosFunToBeWith.jpg.536ffc9bd25aaae27e72b456566c5b80.jpg