Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I’m not a bot - I just have a good memory for things that happened 20+ years ago and remember this strange occurrence very vividly. This friend of mine also stayed in a huge house which always crept me out, his dad was Polish with a very posh accent and a beard and his hobbies included picking mushrooms and taxidermy. 

He wasn't called Norman Batesz was he? 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Nope, although he was an art enthusiast and his wife used to draw paintings using her mouth rather than her hands. 

Did she paint things like “help me” and “call the police” with her mouth as her hands were chained to the radiator?

26 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Did she paint things like “help me” and “call the police” with her mouth as her hands were chained to the radiator?

I can’t remember every finite detail here. Just that she drew pics with her mouth.

my friend had an older sister who was a solid 7/10 as well. A quiet and shy type who was into amateur dramatics and Pilates. They really were quite the family. 

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
Pretty sure the fella lives in Hamilton, she's probably locked up.

Jill & Craig, aka Mr & Mrs Moet-Moments. She might be out of the slammer by now.

Actually saw the two of them in The Ark last year. Must've tanned about three bottles of Moet in the hour I was there.

On 28/12/2020 at 13:40, throbber said:

I’m not a bot - I just have a good memory for things that happened 20+ years ago and remember this strange occurrence very vividly. This friend of mine also stayed in a huge house which always crept me out, his dad was Polish with a very posh accent and a beard and his hobbies included picking mushrooms and taxidermy. 

psycho-norman.gif

13 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Actually saw the two of them in The Ark last year. Must've tanned about three bottles of Moet in the hour I was there.

Was he there of his own will? He always seemed like a prisoner in those vids. 

Unwillingly smiling and laughing while holding his moet. Is he supposed to be her man? I thought he was gay going by the vids.

On 28/12/2020 at 13:40, throbber said:

The fact that P&B has two semi-prominent threads on these very subjects is doing little to dispel the notion that you're a bot.

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Was he there of his own will? He always seemed like a prisoner in those vids. 

Unwillingly smiling and laughing while holding his moet. Is he supposed to be her man? I thought he was gay going by the vids.

Well he's became somewhat a minor celebrity in Hamilton but doesn't seem too comfortable when he's recognised in public and he's not with her so I definitely think it's her pulling the strings in this particularly odd relationship.

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Well he's became somewhat a minor celebrity in Hamilton but doesn't seem too comfortable when he's recognised in public and he's not with her so I definitely think it's her pulling the strings in this particularly odd relationship.

As long as she's just pulling the strings and not his wire..