Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Against?

Clyde.

Nah only joking, Meppen. I wiki'd them a few moments ago and think they just won promotion from the 6th tier in Germany. Can't be arsed going back to check again.

I dismantled my £600 Fender Telecaster earlier because I was bored and now I have no idea how to put it back together.

Pretty easy, just screws and bolts. Have you dismantled the electronics?

Na, I've fixed it now. It was just a bit of a fucker getting the pickups to sit properly because they're wide range humbuckers. Had to fish out the springs from in between all the wiring and that.

Na, I've fixed it now. It was just a bit of a fucker getting the pickups to sit properly because they're wide range humbuckers. Had to fish out the springs from in between all the wiring and that.

Good stuff.

I was bored one day and dismantled my old Peavey Raptor strat copy in an Alan-Partridge-Corby-Trouser-Press moment. Thankfully I was able to piece it back together again. I even used this knowledge to build a few strats, made a bit of money making custom designs and stuff like that for folk.

I have 6 items due from Amazon. One is due on Saturday, the others will hopefully be next week. The wait can be annoying but in terms of simple pleasure nothing beats a parcel in the post.

I have 6 items due from Amazon. One is due on Saturday, the others will hopefully be next week. The wait can be annoying but in terms of simple pleasure nothing beats a parcel in the post.

There's nothing worse than seeing the postie coming in your gate with no parcel though when you're expecting something and you realise you have to wait a whole day.

There's nothing worse than seeing the postie coming in your gate with no parcel though when you're expecting something and you realise you have to wait a whole day.

Bee sting on the sole of your foot must come close though?

whats a postman doing at your house at this time

Edited by NathanQP

Yeah... I checked just there and the item I want the most is actually due tomorrow...

Thats true. I ordered a bundle of clothes, a couple of books and a couple of dvds from 4 different places. I have been working nightshift this week and running down the stairs at 3 o clock like a 5 year old on Christmas Day to see if anything had arrived.

All the books and DvDs are here but the clothes are the things I want most as im due to wear them on Saturday night :(