Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, 101 said:

You've got to get on the BBC somehow I guess.

I actually listened to the Janey Godley podcast with James O"Brien and thought she talked well and made sense and has obviously had a horrific early life but she went on to talk about trolls and her picture outside Trumps golf course and her points were completely contradictory she wouldn't want anyone to stand outside her show with sign similar to the one she held up outside Trumps course but her doing it was funny cause she's a wee wifey fae glasgow

The Stand Comedy Club did a free YouTube gig on Saturday's during early lockdown, Storrie  was on once and made it intolerable 'because laugh at every fucking thing' 

I think she feels a need to fit in and has to audibly signal her peers that she's one of the gang.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

The Stand Comedy Club did a free YouTube gig on Saturday's during early lockdown, Storrie  was on once and made it intolerable 'because laugh at every fucking thing' 

I think she feels a need to fit in and has to audibly signal her peers that she's one of the gang.

That sounds awful, I have only seen that clip of her but once you said Janey was her maw it was clear that her act is actually too similar to that of her mothers. She needs to be a bit more free and she might get a decent career out of it rather than doing the same kind of things as her maw

3 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

We’ve had some brutally cold winds here recently but today was beautiful. Shirt sleeve weather in the middle of November. 

80520884-4DFC-4E13-A42E-E78DDF648017.jpeg

I recall New Years day 1987 in Fife being the same, it was weird seeing folk walking about in just their long johns pissed but glad not to give a f**k.

27 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not sure who that Chief is, but he's obviously an important bloke to have his own road sign.

Aye he really was, back in his day.

If you're interested...
Little Raven, also known as Chief Hosa

The sign is for a campground named after him; America's first "Motor-camping area." Has a bison herd too.

Wee joke for any 7 year olds in the audience.

"What's the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
"I don't know, what is the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
"You can't wash your hands in a buffalo."

Committing Kreme  to save some dough....

A police officer could be sacked for allegedly trying to buy a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for 7p by sticking a barcode for carrots on the box.

PC Simon Read, an officer with Cambridgeshire Constabulary, is subject to an internal inquiry over the supposed incident on 10 February this year.

6555823-tapped_out_unlock_wiggum.png

It is claimed that he schemed to get the £9.95 box of 12 doughnuts for less than 10p while in uniform and on duty at a Tesco Extra in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire

Just back from a 3 week offshore trip yesterday (feeling perfectly fine the whole time) and feel like utter shite today, not in a feeling like I want to vomit type way, but just cold and completely lethargic.  Maybe it’s because I’ve just come from night shift which has hit the system, but all I really want to do is curl up in a ball on the couch, preferably under a blanket, and stare at the wall.  Could easily skip dinner as well.

If anybody has ever been in cold water for whatever reason (swimming, poor attempts at kayaking etc) and felt sleepy and ‘zapped’ a couple of hours later, I feel like that, but x3.

Edited by Hedgecutter

16 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I recall New Years day 1987 in Fife being the same, it was weird seeing folk walking about in just their long johns pissed but glad not to give a f**k.

Not having that. It pished down for two days solid and before, during and after our (top of the table) game at East End... 

26 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just back from a 3 week offshore trip yesterday (feeling perfectly fine the whole time) and feel like utter shite today, not in a feeling like I want to vomit type way, but just cold and completely lethargic.  Maybe it’s because I’ve just come from night shift which has hit the system, but all I really want to do is curl up in a ball on the couch, preferably under a blanket, and stare at the wall.  Could easily skip dinner as well.

If anybody has ever been in cold water for whatever reason (swimming, poor attempts at kayaking etc) and felt sleepy and ‘zapped’ a couple of hours later, I feel like that, but x3.

RIP.