Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Drug Cartel brought down by Chesire Polis.

This morning we seized 2 cannabis plants from an address in Alsager after neighbours reported a strong smell of cannabis. If you notice anything suspicious anywhere around the town please let us know via 101 or 999 in an emergency #alsagerpolice

2 hours ago, bennett said:

This morning we seized 2 cannabis plants from an address in Alsager after neighbours reported a strong smell of cannabis. If you notice anything suspicious anywhere around the town please let us know via 101 or 999 in an emergency #alsagerpolice

The weeds at the kerb are bigger.

18 hours ago, bennett said:

A strong smell of cannabis from those pups that haven't even budded yet? 

I smell a strong whiff of shite. 

Watching MLS highlight where the ball drops to Victor Wanyama who has a shot saved and the commentator says "Great save, that come right from Wanyama and his wheelhouse". 

I know there's an American soccer Twitter parody account but I didn't realise the real commentary is genuinely this bad. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A strong smell of cannabis from those pups that haven't even budded yet? 

I smell a strong whiff of shite. 

Maybe the strong smell was coming from the stuff that had already been harvested and was being blazed in a big fat blunt.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
Bit by bit, plant by plant. We'll done to the Alsager Police taking down this life ruining evil. emoji122.png

Yes, never mind all the thousands of drunks running about daft its the chilled stoners watching TV thats the real issue.

Stoners are only 'chilled' as they're too paranoid to go outside.

22 hours ago, bennett said:

This morning we seized 2 cannabis plants from an address in Alsager after neighbours reported a strong smell of cannabis.

How do the neighbours know what cannabis smells like?

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
Bit by bit, plant by plant. We'll done to the Alsager Police taking down this life ruining evil. emoji122.png

Yes, never mind all the thousands of drunks running about daft its the chilled stoners watching TV thats the real issue.

Didn't realise Mike Skinner posted on here

I've just realised that I am, unashamedly, a huge Kevin Hart fan.
I'm watching Get Hard and realise I'm a huge fan. Saw Night School a few weeks ago and very much enjoyed it. He's great in Central Intelligence, Hobbs and Shaw and Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle too. I love his movies.
As an aside, him and The Rock are an incredible double team and I would watch absolutely anything they're in together.

I watch him and always think "he should be annoying" but I actually enjoy his films. Apart from The Wedding Ringer,any film I've watched him in he's Kevin Hart playing Kevin Hart but I still find him comical.